A clear and compelling communicator, this person will need to be comfortable and confident representing the Telecom practice both internally and externally with senior leadership. They will need a demonstrated history as a navigator of complexity, and as someone who can gain the trust and alignment of a diverse team. As a champion of clarity, repeatability, and alignment they will ensure that the best of what exists across the Telecom Practice in the GTO is made available to all of its members.
Prior Telecom industry, IT and Cloud Platforms knowledge and background will be key to success in this role.
In this Role you will:
- Participate as an active and opinionated member of the leadership efforts of the Telecom Practice while exhibiting a bias for action and intuition in the enablement of Telecom Client Principals in the Global Telecom Practice, seeking to help teams ‘connect the dots’ both with their customer facing efforts, as well as within Dell’s org.
- Help to elevate successes and be an agent for repeatability of these successes across the practice. Help to inventory and expose the deep subject matter expertise across the CP community, and drive sharing, collaboration and opportunities for visibility for CP’s who are seeking to do more.
- Author and produce (and or oversee) strategic, sales, solutioning, and program material in the form of presentations, briefs, and web site content when it aligns to practice development objectives. Use your strategic planning excellence and expertise to help up-level the transformation account planning efforts across the practice.
- Act as an evangelist both internally and externally for Dell Technologies’ transformational capabilities and as a subject matter expert for transformational expertise.
- Collaborate with sales and partner alliance teams to develop competitive account positioning, client messaging, and sales plays that effectively promotes the advantages of Federation products and services and wins prospective client business
- Provide feedback and coordinate alignment with strategically aligned businesses on competitive activities in the field and foster the development of integrated transformational offerings that meet the needs of priority customers
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.