Client Solutions Group, Outside Sales Product Specialist - Michigan
Dell Technologies’ global business is based on expertise. It takes extraordinary knowledge to create technology that drives human progress. And it takes expert insight to sell those groundbreaking products. Our Product Specialists get to know a limited number of specialized products and services inside and out. As well as selling them directly, we’re called in to identify and create support within customer accounts. We are the difference makers.
Join us as a Client Product Specialist on our Client Solutions Specialist team in Michigan to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Outside Sales Product Specialist, you will proactively identify and solve customer business needs by providing subject matter expertise and creating solutions using Dell Technologies products and services to Commercial, Large Enterprise, State and Local Government customers.
- Understands the Dell Technologies product and/or service solutions and their importance to a customer
- Support basic sales opportunities and learn to understand the customer environment and the role of channel in the Sales process
- Assists with providing insight and advice to customers concerning applicability of specific products and service technologies
- The Product Specialist will be responsible for selling Specialty Computing Products like Workstations, Rugged Notebooks and Tablets, Virtual Desktop, and related software and peripherals
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Knowledge and experience in solutions selling
- Understanding of vendors and families of technical products
- Good verbal and written communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel and leadership
- Keen to learn and develop new technical knowledge and selling skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.