The Client Success Consultant is at the center of the client engagement team and is responsible for establishing and building relationships throughout the client’s business to promote solution adoption and optimize performance, leading to client satisfaction and retention. Clients include automotive OEMs and franchised dealerships. He/she/they ensure exceptional service and support, including light technical support, and consult with the client on cross-sell/upsell solutions to help drive their success. The CSC serves as the hub for the client lifecycle, working in tandem with the account sales executives and various support and fulfillment teams, to support strategic account management, successful onboarding, ongoing training and support, and accurate fulfillment and billing. Metrics for success include client satisfaction, concern resolution, and attainment of retention and growth goals.
- Develop and manage client relationships with proactive outbound communications and prompt concern and support resolution to achieve client satisfaction and ensure breadth/depth of relationships within the accounts
- Partner with Regional Executives (sales team) for assigned accounts, to develop strategies and operational support plans for proactive deal and client support experiences to attain recurring and transactional revenue retention and growth goals
- Manage campaign order submission, launch, and communication across support teams to ensure compliance with SLAs for accurate, timely and efficient execution.
- Conduct account optimization reviews monthly:
- Review usage/adoption across all products and deliver/schedule training or systems updates as needed
- Understand client goals and priorities and align performance management to meet client expectations
- Suggest additional products or services (cross-sell/upsell) aligned to client needs
- Gather feedback/input on products, features, new need identification or contact updates; compile and communicate via updates to Salesforce
- Drive performance metrics and key performance indicators to identify account risks and develop share of wallet sales strategies; oversee timely conflict resolution to protect revenue
- Assist with campaign performance reports, including but not limited to interpreting and applying analytical insights to optimize campaigns and programs.
- Develop knowledge and ability to facilitate Affinitiv brand discussions internally and externally; value proposition and features/benefits of all Affinitiv products and services
- Utilize expertise on products to provide light technical support and refresher training to clients
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years automotive-related experience preferred (e.g. automotive vendor, dealership, OEM)
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing/sales/client support role that involves problem-solving, retention and growth metrics; ideally with digital media and software products (e.g. advertising agencies, marketing technology provider, or digital media agencies)
- Demonstrated acumen and self-managed organization skills for multi-tasking to balance client service and account performance optimization/growth
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage client and field sales relationships as well as partner across cross-functional teams to drive a cohesive Affinitiv experience
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to create and deliver client presentations
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage and multi-task across an assigned book of business, maintain a positive problem-solving attitude, work across functions with agility within a fast pace and changing environment.
- Proficiency with Salesforce and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint
- Occasional overnight travel may be required for client meetings (less than 5%)
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing, and software solutions exclusively focused on automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, but we’re also well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
So, what’s that mean for you? Through a technology-driven, consultative approach, we create a true partnership with our clients, tapping into exactly what they need to reach their unique goals, increase customer loyalty, and maximize revenue.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv Diversity Council (BRIDGE): Building Real Inclusion via Deliberate Growth and Empathy. BRIDGE is a group of progress-minded Affinitiv team members and leaders who have volunteered to jumpstart and lead our diversity, equality, and inclusion initiatives and strategies. We are a group of people from many different backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and life experiences.
We are advocates of diversity and celebrate the richness it brings to our company and culture. We champion inclusivity and strive to serve as a reflection of the customers and communities we represent.