Cloud Console Product Management
As an APEX Product Management Consultant, you will join an influential and highly visible team that identifies customer requirements and defines the roadmap for a modern cloud console that spans public, private and hybrid cloud deployment models. You will work closely with business and engineering teams to build sophisticated customer experiences and capabilities that meter, provision, automate, support and manage the spectrum of Dell Technologies products and services. Boundless intellectual curiosity and a passion for customer engagement, coupled with strong technical and business acumen are the critical skills required for this role.
The ideal candidate will have experience in product management, product planning, business strategy and software development across cloud platforms and services. You will have technical domain expertise in relevant areas such as as-a-Service commerce models, infrastructure virtualization, managed cloud services, automation, devops, finops, identity management, or enterprise IT; with a deep understanding of customer use cases that are unique to a modern service-based business. In addition, the ideal candidate must possess the capability to address customer needs through technology solutions with clear and compelling value propositions.
You will be responsible for the following:
End-to-End Product Management
- Gather customer needs and collect insights through primary and secondary research, customer outreach, advisory boards, and executive briefings.
- Define clear product scope and detailed requirements that align customer needs with key business drivers and engineering capabilities.
- Contribute to the definition of offer models that drive business growth and support sales strategies using industry, customer and usage data.
- Define comprehensive persona-based behaviors, workflows and user stories under an agile engineering and iterative development methodology.
- Define launch and go-to-market plans in conjunction with product marketing and communications teams.
- Develop and deliver technical content for senior internal and external audiences including business stakeholders, analysts, and reviewers.
- Build trusted two-way customer relationships through events, briefings, and support and services engagement.
- Provide thought leadership that informs overall Dell Technologies APEX strategy and roadmap through engagement with business development teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field required.
- At least 10 years of relevant industry experience in product planning, product management or software development in complex applications and services.
- At least 5 years of experience working as a cloud strategist or technologist on public or private cloud platforms, or with SaaS products and services.
- Experience with or knowledge of cloud architecture, virtualization, and modern application development technologies such as microservices and containers.
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Strong business acumen, including data-driven research and market analysis.
- Understanding of enterprise software and hardware space, including compute, storage, networking and application platform ecosystem players.
- Proven experience in embracing ambiguity and converting challenges to results by building consensus and partnerships across business and engineering teams.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment. If you can take innovative products and solutions from inception to completion, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.