Primary Responsibility will be to program manage New Services Offers, at the Services Program Level, particularly focusing on New Cloud Product Technology & Offers. May also program manage IT, Technical, and other Offer programs from concept through sustaining in a product development/services offer business organization. Will sit at the New Services Core Team, representing the PMO of the Global Configuration Services Delivery organization. Will lead team(s) of cross functional team members and stakeholders, from all functional disciplines, responsible for delivering solutions to the requirements of said programs. Will drive the organization through Change Management, Transformation, and Business Readiness activities due to the creation of new capabilities and processes or the re-design/re-architecture of current capabilities and processes. Will demonstrate the practice and adherence to the standards of the organizational PMO for all programs/projects for Standardization and Structure based on PMI, Agile, Pivotal, and the Dell Program Management Methodology, OLP.
- Responsible for all Program/Project Management activities to drive, deliver, and sustain all programs/projects that support all Services Marketing Offers, Go to Market Strategies, IT Transformation initiatives, and Business Process improvements through Re-Architecture, Re-Engineering, Re-Design, Productivity Improvements, Simplification, and Automation
- Program Manage cross-functional IT, Technology, Engineering Tools, Business Ops, Process, and Offer design teams & business teams to develop and introduce products and solutions to our external customers with the right features, customer experience, quality, schedule, cost, continuity of supply, service capability, and sales volumes/financials.
- Lead the worldwide management and execution of cross-functional programs throughout the product/solution lifecycle using the Dell Offer Lifecycle Process (OLP), Agile/Pivotal, SDLC, or PMI Methodology.
- Present to, Negotiate, and Influence all levels of the organization from IC to Senior Leadership, across all Organizational Business Units, Functional Teams, and all Stakeholders as part of the end to end customer journey.
- Lead the execution of the Offer Lifecycle Process (OLP). Assisting in the integration of complex business factors to develop and implement long-term strategic LOB or market segment objectives and roadmaps.
- Typically requires 8+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or 5+ years with a Master’s degree; or 3+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience
- PMP Certification with strong knowledge in Program Management methodologies and PMO Governance structure and standards.
- Strong Experience with or Exposure to Cloud Technology Architecture, Solutions, Implementation, Services, Transformation, or Engineering,
- Strong experience with delivering program objectives involving IT, Technology, Development, Manufacturing, Tools & Applications, Product Marketing, Process Engineering, Business Operations, & Business Improvement, through Agile, Lean, Waterfall, OLP, Pivotal, etc.
- Strong command & control skills to drive the implementation and execution of programs, initiatives, and offers.
- Strong skills in Relationship Building, Collaboration, Communication, Documentation, Change Management, and Decision-making.
- Agile/SCRUM Certification.
- Six Sigma Certification
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.