Cloud Pricing Sr. Advisor
Join us as a Pricing Sr. Advisor on our Sales Operations team and to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Pricing Sr. Advisor, you will be responsible for developing and implementing pricing strategies to maximize sales and ensure long-term profitability goals are met. You will research trends in the market and perform pricing analyses to keep pricing programs aligned with strategic and revenue targets.
- Assist Cloud Pricing Team Lead in pricing design of Dell Technologies’ Cloud as-a-service offerings
- Study Cloud market trends and incorporates key findings into offering designs
- Researches and understands details of competitive offerings: pricing architectures and price points
- Coordinate with Dell Tech Cloud Org, Product Management, Finance, BTG and other orgs to develop pricing recommendations for new Cloud offerings
- Monitor and track our cloud market pricing performance and competitive actions, and recommend pricing adjustments over time on as-needed basis – and forecast impacts
- Execute pricing and financial analysis to support pricing proposals and forecast outcomes (in coordination with Finance)
- Regularly communicate price positioning to numerous audiences, including Sales
- Reports to Senior Director, Global Cloud Pricing, within ISG COC Global Pricing Team
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Undergraduate degree and 5-8+ years professional experience
- Pricing experience highly desired but not required
- Very strong Excel/analytical and research skills
- PowerPoint and deck creation experience
- Comfortable interacting with executives
- Team oriented, self starter
- MBA desired but not required
- Statistics knowledge desired but not required
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.