Cloud Services Sales Executive
As a Virtustream Sales Executive you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. You should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly targets.
- Create and execute key sales and business development initiatives to increase sales pipeline
- Drive market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
- Meet or exceed quarterly targets.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around Virtustream offerings
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Manage contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Expect moderate travel
- Ideal candidates will have experience selling Managed Services, Consulting Services, Storage Cloud or similar solutions tied to enterprise application management and hosting
- 7+ years significant industry knowledge and experience
- SAP HANA experience is a plus.
- Expert in Cloud Computing, Professional and Managed Services, and/or IT Solutions practice area. Be conversant in Global Service related topics, methodologies, industry trends, and core technologies.
- Must show demonstrable experience in developing C-level relationships : demonstrate business acumen in presenting solutions on an ROI basis, strategies, successful penetration of new accounts, and building successful client relationships across an entire spectrum of buyers, influencers and C-Level decision makers across a broad spectrum of solutions.
- Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives. Ability to work in a team-based environment and execute upon strategy
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
- Direct field experience in working with enterprise accounts
- Extensive customer network and expert level hunting skill
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding quota
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.