Join us as a Commercial Product Management Director on our Product Management team in REMOTE USA OR Round Rock, Texas to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Commercial Product Management Director for our Telco Solutions, you will have the responsibility to determine and set how our Telecom products and solutions make profit. You will partner with Product management and provide thought leadership for the entire Telecom portfolio and guide Packaging, Pricing architecture, and Pricing. You will enable executive decisions on product growth and pricing strategy. You will pressure test pricing proposals to ensure pricing structure consistency, value pricing, and implementability.
- Manage a team of experts to drive the commercialization of products and solutions including pricing and packaging.
- Act as a thought partner to the product team and other key stakeholders to ensure optimal business growth and operationalization of product and solution launches.
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision-making within executive leadership audiences.
- Work with internal and external partners to ensure offers are matched with customer business outcomes
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, or equivalent work experience
- 6 years’ experience in commercial economics, pricing, valuation, and/or product management
- Proven ability to understand product value propositions, build out TCO and ROI models, and define commercial offerings for CAPEX, OpEx, and As-a-Service utility models for communications service provider marketplace
- Strong leadership and communication skills – written and verbal – to work with senior executives both internal and with customers
- Strong people development and influencing skills; able to build and drive extended and virtual teams
- Excellent problem-solving and analysis skills and business judgment.
- MBA preferred
- Experience leading complex strategic initiatives and ability to work cross-functionally across product and go-to-market/business organizations.
- Experience and understanding of the growing influence and role that open source (hardware, like OCP and TIP; software, like ONF, Openstack, OSM, Open-O, Kubernetes) plays in solutions and their impact on commercial models.
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.