Sodexo is looking for an extroverted and enthusiastic Community Manager for a very high-profile role within a corporate client environment. The role of the Community Manager is to offer white glove customer service while also displaying an outgoing, positive, and confident personality. You will assist our clientele via face-to-face interaction, email and phone providing prompt, courteous and customer-oriented services to students, faculty and visitors. You will make recommendations and offer suggestions, design and execute on events as well as fulfill varying requests to exceed expectations. This position requires exemplary hospitality skills, knowledge of the local area, and availability to work a flexible schedule.
Who You Are:
- Confident and outgoing
- Engaging personality
- Building meaningful relationships comes naturally to you
- Professional communicator with excellent written, listening and conversational skills
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service
- Detail orientated and passionate about exceeding expectations
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks daily
- Comfortable with computers and technology
Are You the One?
Our clients depend on your expertise to help them to optimize their business. If you are a Strategic Community Manager with the ability to develop innovative technical solutions while successfully managing key performance indicators to drive strong business results, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Greeting all visitors, clients and employees with enthusiasm and professionalism
- Responding to emails and requests in a timely and professional manner
- Provide uncompromising service to employees by arranging personal and convenience services
- Issue facility access cards to employees, assist with scheduling meeting rooms, assist administration or other departments on various tasks
- Handling facilities requests
- Greeting vendors/employees
- Helping with set-up and breakdown of event registration tables
- Ordering/delivering personal celebratory catering; and
- Ensuring common space cleanliness.
- Research and provide relevant information on campus events and community activities
- Participate in onsite events promoting amenity services and new initiatives, including help with set-up and breakdown of those events
- Hit monthly targeted goals assigned by the Onsite Manager
- Accountable for entering all documented data daily in the Circles record tracking system
- Project an approachable and professional image – always
- Promote meaningful relationships through engaging and informed conversation with employees via face to face interaction, phone and email
- Maintain a general understanding of events occurring in the local area
- Respond to employee requests in a professional, courteous and timely manner, without exception
- Collaborate on new ideas and initiatives with team members and your Onsite Manager
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment
- Consistently provide best in class customer service in a fast paced, structured environment
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Minimum 3+ of hospitality, customer service and/or management experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or combination of experience and Associates degree/education)
- Demonstrated strong MS Office abilities including PowerPoint, Excel, and MS Word
- Knowledge of SalesForce CRM application, a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Active listening
- Desire for continuous learning
- Flexibility to adapt to changing tasks/priorities
- Reliable transportation
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, health care and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.
Sodexo is committed to providing working conditions and client services that are safe and healthy and will follow all applicable COVID-19 prevention measures, including state/local or client-mandated mask, testing and/or vaccine requirements.
You will be required to have the COVID-19 vaccine to work at this location.
Coordinates and supports programs to promote good will by disseminating information to employees and helping to match local community NGOs to Sodexo units that align with the community relations programs. Plans, coordinates, and communicates projects with vendors, marketing and operations that support Sodexo’s central focus of promoting employee engagement, the Sodexo brand, and departmental strategies.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Basic Education Requirement – Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Basic Functional Experience – 2 years of experience working in a corporate environment
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
We serve to uplift communities, to advocate equity, to ensure inclusion, to be a force for change, We are SodexoMagic. We sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality of life services that safeguard wellness for all communities to create a just and more equitable future for all people. Through who we are, through what we do, through our legacy, we stand committed to…serving equality for communities.
“We always overdeliver to our customers. We want to make sure we put a smile on their face each and every day. As the leader, I want to empower our team to deliver best in class service.” - MAGIC JOHNSON
SodexoMagic was founded in 2006 between Sodexo and NBA Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson. Mr. Johnson knows what it takes to motivate and create a winning team. With now over 6,500+ employees (72% diverse) serving more than 1,700 sites, we always over deliver to our customers. Industries we serve include Colleges/Universities, K-12, Corporate and Healthcare.
SodexoMagic operates under the following pillars:
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of food and service to our communities. Our Chief Culinary Advisor, Chef Garvin leads our community of chefs using food to inspire and delivering great recipes that present healthier choices for our clients and customers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Because we are the communities we serve, it is crucial that we understand the people we interact with daily: their challenges as well as their dreams. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we are dedicated to those who make us who we are.
We champion programs geared toward mental health and are dedicated to the power of collaboration to spark healthy communities.
We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion through purchases of goods and services from minority and women -owned businesses. All neighborhoods deserve every opportunity to thrive and grow.