Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
The Compensation Manager will serve as a primary point of contact for the HR organization on elements of Compensation strategy and hands-on implementation of compensation-related initiatives. The Compensation Manager will help design, support and implement compensation programs aligned with Epsilon’s performance culture and ensure that programs are current, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements. The person in this role will be called upon to support certain project activities such as merit, annual bonus, salary surveys and more. As well as providing day-to-day support for various business units related to job, wage and salary classification.
- Partner with business owners and finance to create on a variety of compensation projects and initiatives.
- Manage and deliver special studies and recommendations on subjects such as incentive compensation, bonus plans, sales compensation or company equity.
- Help execute compensation programs such as annual salary review/merit process, variable compensation/commission plans, equity and other compensation programs.
- Co-lead large scale initiatives involving cross-functional teams
- Help maintain a compensation structure/philosophy and classifications system, define job levels and families, compile market data and establish pay parameters.
- Participate, analyze and interpret market data.
- Work with HR Business Partners, Finance, HRIS and business owners to implement processes, systems and tools to improve compensation administration, communication and analysis.
- Help design and facilitate training to educate managers on compensation strategies and practices.
- Consolidate information and produce reports to be used for management decision making.
- Support communications and change management efforts of Compensation/HR.
- Ensure proper documentation and audit processes are developed, approved and followed.
- May help coordinate work activities of other team members.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.