Connected Services Engineer, CSG Deployment Engineering - Services Remote, TX and US Remote
This is a senior engineer and solution architect position working within a very experienced team within Dell Technologies; our Image Management Services team, support the Connected Services tower. As part of our CSG Delivery Engineering organization, you will focus on pre-sales, onboarding and enablement of our connected configuration and connected provisioning offer working across Sales, CSG Deployment & with our customers. Daily activities will include pre-qualifications, readiness assessments, project management, solutioning & escalation management to support these offers.
- Ability to work as a customer facing resource and technical skillsets around operating system deployment
- Support pre-sales, solutioning, onboarding, enablement & escalation management of our connected configuration and connected provisioning offers
- Lead customer engagements
- Troubleshooting customer environments for solutioning, onboarding and escalation management
- Identifying and supporting process improvement initiatives across our connected services delivery practices
- Consulting and helping customers develop the right solutions to enable connected services and reduce issues in our factory
- Support our Client Solution Group (CSG) Professional Services team culture and Dell Technologies culture code.
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 5+ years MECM/SCCM, MDT or other Operating System Deployment experience
- Knowledge of modern provisioning
- Must possess a demonstrated understanding of appropriate deployment service technologies, vendor products and competitor’s offerings
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and influence others through effective communication
- Leverage data analytics to provide customer environment insight
- Ability to clearly communicate complex messages to a variety of audiences, and strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Organizational awareness – understanding of organizational dynamics and the interactions among different stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Product/technology/industry knowledge in the MECM/SCCM, MDT, Workspace One, Intune, autopilot & other applicable technologies
- Strong consultative skills
- Domain knowledge in the following areas:
- Modern Provisioning
- Operating System Deployment
- Onsite and remote delivery models
- Customer Assessments
- Modern Delivery Technology & Tools
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.