Consultant, APEX Flex on Demand Channel Program Lead
Join us as a Channel Program Manager Lead on our Flex on Demand team in the United States (Remote) to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Consultant, Program Management, you will be responsible for leading, developing, implementing, and evaluating Channel strategies for the APEX Flex on Demand offering. You will work with the Channel team, Dell Financial Services, and the APEX Custom team to optimize, enhance and execute our Flex on Demand Channel strategy.
- Lead the evaluation, development, and implementation of Channel strategy for the Flex on Demand offering
- Partner with the Channel business unit to determine consumption model demand and requirements
- Establish regular interlocks across various internal resources on Channel strategy, milestones, and projected results
- Ensure cross functional teams are clear on roles and responsibilities to deliver the best outcomes for our customers, partners, and Dell Technologies
- Work with the DFS Channel Sales team to execute the defined strategy
- Drive key strategic initiatives and support the development of long-term growth plans to optimize the Flex on Demand offering for Channel
- Understand the actions and priorities needed to achieve quarterly targets
- Support senior executive communications for internal and external audiences
- Work collaboratively with business partners across functions and groups to deliver results
- Proactively develop and maintain relationships with relevant subject matter experts and colleagues
- Create compelling “storyboards‟ with limited guidance
- Focus outputs on driving action and clear decisions
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or technical discipline plus 8+ years of related experience in a professional role
- Solid understanding of flexible consumption models, channel partner sales and cloud / As-a-Service (aas)
- Knowledge of the existing Partner ecosystem, online/ offline processes and sales motions
- Solid track record in project management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently on complex problems with little supervision and come with creative ideas to solve challenges
- Excellent qualitative / quantitative analytical ability Innovative / structured thinking
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely (both written and verbally
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.