Consultant, Global HR Business Partner
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a HR Business Partner on our Digital IT team in Remote U.S.
What you’ll achieve
As an HRBP with Dell you will consult and execute business strategy for global function and consult with business leaders on talent, leadership, business strategy, organizational development, rewards and culture. In this role you are viewed as a strategic business partner, change agent, and member of the line leadership staff. Responsibility for the end-to-end Human Capital solutions that advance the business agenda and drive company- wide core programs and initiatives including pay planning and rewards, performance management, executive calibration and leveraging leadership development
Direct the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group, identify and share root causes of human resource issues with relevant HR Centers of Excellent to shape global HR programs and policies.
- Scans and benchmarks the marketplace to identify and leverage best practices and trends to influence the business and HR agenda
- Be viewed as a trusted HR consultant, change agent, and key influencer to the senior level global leadership team. Be the HR advocate and build strong HR brand among the business
- Deliver external insights on industry standards, best practices and trends to support business strategy as well as provide relevant and valuable internal analytics.
- Consult with business leaders on talent and development including resource forecasting, planning and pipelining; creating compelling diversity & inclusion agenda; successor planning and development; key talent career planning and development combined with skill / competency gap assessments; robust internal engagement and retention plan.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Psychology / Management or related field
- 10 years of experience in the corporate environment in various HR roles managing a variety of multi-faceted HR programs, including, but not limited to: talent development, compensation planning, retention management, succession planning, company culture development.
- Proven and high-level ability to partner with and influence senior executive level leadership team.
- High level ability to build strong, professional relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Out-going personality combined with a can-do attitude.
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.