The Content Marketing Lead oversees the strategy, planning, and execution of top-of-the-funnel content to engage prospects in the buying process and ultimately to help drive sales leads and revenue. The content created will increase the number of completed forms, website visits, and the level of social media engagement. This person will be critical in increasing Affinitiv’s thought leadership status. The Content Marketing Manager will be able to use storytelling to quickly communicate the benefits of Affinitiv’s products/solution suite.
This is a remote position and will consider candidates located anywhere in the USA.
The Content Marketing Lead will fuel inbound marketing strategies, including email, social media, search, lead generation, etc. The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of marketing offers, brand positioning, website and social platforms, consumer behavior, segmentation, and how content translates across all marketing channels. This person will be able to track and report ROI and ROO throughout the customer journey. Specific output may include case studies, customer success stories, white papers, explainer video scripts, infographics, press releases, product sheets, web content, and webinars. In addition, he/she will have solid experience related to social networking, blogging, and knowing how to approach and engage influencers.
This position will work closely with various teams including creative, sales, data/analytics, customer support, tech, and product management. This person needs to be able to see the big picture and how the role contributes to the larger objectives to ensure Affinitiv’s success.
We are looking for individuals that are interested in a multi-year career at Affinitiv and not prone to moving from one company to another with any regularity.
- Own content creation for Affinitiv’s platform, services, and brand
- Work with Chief Marketing Officer to develop yearly goals, quarterly goals, and benchmarks for content marketing analytics
- Develop and execute content marketing plans, project plans, delivery strategies, and content (editorial) calendar
- Develop ideas for original thematic content (blog posts, case studies, articles, white papers, videos, infographics, presentations, and the like) that can be utilized across a variety of channels
- Coordinate with internal marketing functions to deliver compelling content for all prospects, channels, and campaigns for each phase of our target audience’s sales and marketing lifecycles
- Drive on time execution and delivery of content
- Ensure all content promotion activities are coordinated across channels including social promotion and email
- Work with product marketing team to drive content for webinars program
- Ensure all content meets high-quality standards and provides clear benefits to the reader
- Continually test content formats and distribution channels to determine the optimal approach to reaching various segments of the target audiences
- Repurpose content into new forms including blog posts, emails, podcasts, videos, etc.
- Provide accurate project reporting on all content marketing activities
- Serve as liaison between the product marketing and sales, customer support, and product teams to ensure we have appropriately representative content of our platform
- Contribute to copy editing and proofing tasks
- Stay on top of content analytics to provide weekly and monthly results reports
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Experience of writing for both online and offline (writing samples required)
- Strong knowledge of modern marketing frameworks
- Experience establishing thought leadership through content marketing execution
- Experience using infographics and videos as part of the content marketing strategy
- Great verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Passion for proofreading marketing material as needed
- Knowledge or interest in relevant industries and excited about helping grow Affinitiv from both a revenue standpoint and brand awareness standpoint
- Strong curiosity and passion for technology and digital media
- Thrive in fast-paced and constantly evolving environments
- Strong, competitive spirit
- Ability to track, analyze, and report on content metrics and refine execution as needed
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of accountability and time management
- Comfortable contributing to building new products and new markets
- Experience with SaaS technology
- Software/technology thought leadership creation experience
- Creative ideas combined with excellent copywriting skills
- Skilled in a variety of writing styles
- Ability to create content that includes data and analytics
- Sense of humor that can be leveraged in a B2B content (where appropriate)
- Experience creating all types of content either in an editorial role or a digital marketing role
- Experience with HubSpot, Google Analytics, and SEMRush a plus
- Ability to make viral content and how to make content go viral a plus
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing, and software solutions exclusively focused on automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, but we’re also well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
So, what’s that mean for you? Through a technology-driven, consultative approach, we create a true partnership with our clients, tapping into exactly what they need to reach their unique goals, increase customer loyalty, and maximize revenue.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv Diversity Council (BRIDGE): Building Real Inclusion via Deliberate Growth and Empathy. BRIDGE is a group of progress-minded Affinitiv team members and leaders who have volunteered to jumpstart and lead our diversity, equality, and inclusion initiatives and strategies. We are a group of people from many different backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and life experiences.
We are advocates of diversity and celebrate the richness it brings to our company and culture. We champion inclusivity and strive to serve as a reflection of the customers and communities we represent.