Sodexo Energy & Resources has an exciting opportunity for a Continuous Improvement Manager for one of our global energy clients to whom we provide hard and soft facilities management services for at sites across North America ranging from corporate offices to refineries. This Continuous Improvement Manager will be responsible for evaluating current business practices, processes, and operations to identify ways to improve productivity and service delivery, while leveraging company resources to reduce costs for the entire clients portfolio.
This Continuous Improvement Manager will interpret data, identify trends, conduct root cause analysis, and assist with benchmarking studies to determine and prioritize a business unit’s process improvement projects, and create business cases for these initiatives.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- an ability to describe continuous improvement activities and results in monetary terms;
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Certification;
- experience in Lean, Six Sigma, and other Continuous Improvement methodologies and tools;
- strong strategic decision-making skills (based on logical assumptions, facts, available resources, constraints, and organizational values);
- work closely with the site leaders to identify and deploy meaningful KPI’s;
- proven financial analytical skills (e.g., cost-benefit analysis, ROI discovery)
- consultative problem-solving skills;
- experience designing and implementing solutions that drive lasting, successful business outcomes;
- effective communication and facilitation skills, specifically, experience coordinating multi-disciplinary activities and a proven ability to work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders; and/or
- extensive facilities management technical and / or professional knowledge.
The Business Improvement Manager will be a primary resource of lean expertise for the segment and will lead cross-functional teams through the implementation of Lean and other business improvement initiatives. This role will be responsible for leading change, training, coaching, and mentoring Operations managers to adopt continuous improvement programs and methods at their sites. This role will be critical in the development, deployment and maintenance of engineered labor standards. The Manager, BI will also identify, train, coach, develop process change agents, direct reports as well as high potential future leaders.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience – 5 years
Basic Functional Experience – 3 years
We serve to uplift communities, to advocate equity, to ensure inclusion, to be a force for change, We are SodexoMagic. We sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality of life services that safeguard wellness for all communities to create a just and more equitable future for all people. Through who we are, through what we do, through our legacy, we stand committed to…serving equality for communities.
“We always overdeliver to our customers. We want to make sure we put a smile on their face each and every day. As the leader, I want to empower our team to deliver best in class service.” - MAGIC JOHNSON
SodexoMagic was founded in 2006 between Sodexo and NBA Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson. Mr. Johnson knows what it takes to motivate and create a winning team. With now over 6,500+ employees (72% diverse) serving more than 1,700 sites, we always over deliver to our customers. Industries we serve include Colleges/Universities, K-12, Corporate and Healthcare.
SodexoMagic operates under the following pillars:
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of food and service to our communities. Our Chief Culinary Advisor, Chef Garvin leads our community of chefs using food to inspire and delivering great recipes that present healthier choices for our clients and customers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Because we are the communities we serve, it is crucial that we understand the people we interact with daily: their challenges as well as their dreams. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we are dedicated to those who make us who we are.
We champion programs geared toward mental health and are dedicated to the power of collaboration to spark healthy communities.
We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion through purchases of goods and services from minority and women -owned businesses. All neighborhoods deserve every opportunity to thrive and grow.