Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
Reporting to the Senior Director of Recruiting, the Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for the full life cycle recruiting efforts for a variety of positions. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and a proven ability to work with all levels of an organization. We are passionate about providing candidates and hiring leaders a great experience through our recruiting process and hope you share this passion!
Epsilon is the industry’s leading marketing services firm, with a broad array of data-driven, multichannel marketing solutions that leverage consumer insight to help brands deepen their relationships with customers. Services include strategic consulting, acquisition and customer database technologies, loyalty management, proprietary data, predictive modeling, and a full range of direct and digital agency services, including creative, interactive web design, email deployment, search engine optimization and direct mail production. In addition, Epsilon is the world’s largest permission-based email marketer.
- Partner with hiring managers to facilitate a strategic, effective, and efficient recruiting process
- Provide an excellent recruiting experience for both candidates and the hiring teams through frequent communication and close partnership
- Manage the entire recruiting life cycle from planning and sourcing to candidate assessment and offers
- Leverage a variety of sources including our ATS, social media, referrals, recruitment marketing, etc. to attract qualified candidates
- Collaborate with internal group of recruiters to define best practices and promote knowledge sharing
- Recruit effectively against measurable metrics & industry benchmarks
- Function as in-house consultant and the subject matter expert in recruitment & staffing
- Effectively support multiple clients within our business and manage against hiring deadlines for business-critical roles
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience within a corporate or agency environment
- 1+ years of technical and light industrial recruiting experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality results and utilize intelligent business approaches to identify & attract high quality candidates.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Experience with direct sourcing is required
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.