The Creative Technologist (CT) is responsible for being a true innovator and automator, elevating the technical vision, execution, and strategy within the Creative Team. The CT’s time will be split between strategy, conception, and development of highly dynamic HTML/JS ad units. Your ongoing collaboration with partner teams and Senior CTs will contribute to creative ideation, while your impressive skills will be pushed to their limits as you prototype animations and custom functionality in HTML, CSS, and ES5/6. The CT brings a comprehensive understanding of cross-device, cross-browser and cross-platform best practices to the table as well as a passion for advertising.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Build state of the art, data-driven ad tech that can withstand anything
- Collaborate with Art Directors, Digital Producers, Creative Technologists and other cross-team partners to deliver best-in-class work for clients
- Exterminate bugs and galvanize your code bases — all while creating comprehensive, reusable solutions
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems with the resources and environments that are available to you
- Partner with Senior CTs to conceptualize and prototype new ad tech
- Innovate and contribute to interdisciplinary cross teams on internal initiatives
- Present your bleeding-edge ideas to the Creative team
- Influence projects with strategic thinking, relevant to the target audience
- Be curious!
- Knowledge of using source control like GIT and Bitbucket
- Understanding of advanced principles in animation
- Demonstrated online/digital experience
- Proficient in translating creative/design solutions to rock solid tech executions
- Problem-solver who enjoys the challenge of working through your own, or others, buggy code
- Proven track record of excelling in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with many simultaneous projects
- Strong collaborator and communicator
- Able to accept critical feedback and apply it
- Veracious learner who applies the newest technologies responsibly and understands when/how to use it
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in Computer Programming, Computer Technology, or Computer Science
- Coding bootcamps will also be considered
- 3-5 years of experience in tech/agency/in-house environment
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.