The CRM/Trade-In Valet Sales Director is responsible for cross-sell Affinitiv’s variable operations (aka front-end) solutions to retail automotive Independent and new-vehicle franchise dealerships. The position will drive new high revenue business by presenting a value-based approach to prospects, while partnering with other key-players to close valuable opportunities. The Sales Director will own the sales cycle and be responsible for meeting set metrics and goals that align with the company’s revenue objectives.
- Utilize a customer-focused selling process to identify needs and goals of potential customers.
- Own the sales cycle- including aggressive prospecting, qualifying leads, and closing sales opportunities using a variety of sources, as documented in Salesforce.
- Demonstrate and present to prospective customer’s product information and features via phone, web, and in-store efforts.
- Present value-based selling strategies to customers using Affinitiv’s technology suite of products and consulting services.
- Partner with other key players in the organization to strategize and close high-value opportunities.
- Establish relationships with automotive dealerships within the assigned territory.
- Establish outside relationships with automotive consultants, vendors, and OEMs.
- Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly, and monthly targets and goals.
- Utilize Salesforce to internally track all activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of sales experience, software sales experience preferred
- Successful business development background with expertise in conquest lead generation
- Successful track record of generating/closing sales opportunities
- High workplace efficiency
- Ability to consistently fill pipeline and drive revenue opportunities
- Perceptive of interpersonal dynamics with the ability to connect with anyone
- Skilled presenter and communicator
- Master negotiator and closer
- Self-motivated and driven by success, strong work ethic and integrity
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing, and software solutions exclusively focused on automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, but we’re also well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
So, what’s that mean for you? Through a technology-driven, consultative approach, we create a true partnership with our clients, tapping into exactly what they need to reach their unique goals, increase customer loyalty, and maximize revenue.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv Diversity Council (BRIDGE): Building Real Inclusion via Deliberate Growth and Empathy. BRIDGE is a group of progress-minded Affinitiv team members and leaders who have volunteered to jumpstart and lead our diversity, equality, and inclusion initiatives and strategies. We are a group of people from many different backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and life experiences.
We are advocates of diversity and celebrate the richness it brings to our company and culture. We champion inclusivity and strive to serve as a reflection of the customers and communities we represent.