Customer Communications & Engagement Specialist
Own and deliver activities to support the Strategic Communications and Customer Engagement plan based on global/local Account Program, to ensure long term stability and growth of the GSK and Haleon and PerkinElmer partnership. Deliver activities to support a robust Voice of the Customer and engagement program to ensure stakeholders (client, scientific community customers, employees and key supplier partners) understand the services we deliver and how to access them, the value of PerkinElmer through customer satisfaction and user experience of the portfolio of services delivered on the Account.
- Deliver activities to support an ongoing Strategic Communications and Stakeholder Engagement/Customer Relationship Plan for the operations across GSK and Haleon account.
- Deploy, analyze and report on Customer Satisfaction Performance Indicators at site governance.
- Support the Customer Journey Mapping Program, Voice of the Lab, Voice of the customer feedback sessions to measure, benchmark and improve customer experience.
- Research, write and produce content material for the Account Customer Communications Plan (website, announcements, presentations, posters, roadshows, surveys and events).
- The customer engagement plan to incorporate and promote all Account services: Laboratory Instrument Support, General Lab Services, Technical Lab Services.
- Provide Customer insights at site level to drive program improvements within operations.
- Create and publish communications for customer portals (B2B) or the client’s intranet pages (Workplace, Site News, emails, on-site LED/digital screens screens etc.)
- Ensure brand compliance with internal branding guidance and develop templates for customer communications.
- Actively promote customer feedback success stories and how our service delivery teams live PerkinElmer, GSK or Haleon’s core values.
- Actively promote customer awareness activities through structured engagement roadshows/pop-up events.
- Be part of the OneSource Enterprise Customer Communications Network to seek and share best communications practice with other Accounts.
- Lead local roll-out of Corporate Communications activities – e.g STEM, Impact Day events
- Create and publish internal success stories and the bi-monthly newsletter
- Create and maintain employee intranet hub
In addition to the above tasks, other activities and responsibilities may be individually defined as key stakeholder relationships continue to evolve.
- Global Fluency – ability to engage and be part of an international and diverse team
- Accountability – ability to take ownership of responsibilities and commitments to goals
- Team building – ability to promote collaboration and cross-cultural cooperation
- Engages others – encourages and engages in collaboration with others
- Demonstrates integrity – acts consistent with what he/she says and believes in line with ethical standards
- Shows respect for others – ability to understand, value and navigate different perspectives and modify own views
- Communicates and influences – Ability to convince, influence or persuade others to gain support for own agenda across the organization
- Customer-focused – ability to make the internal and external customer the center of attention, with a focus on listening to the customer first before finding a solution
- Results-oriented – ability to achieve business goals, with a concern for working well, surpassing standards of excellence and passion for challenges
- Ability to understand complex issues and interpret them for a wider audience
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and deliver to tight deadlines
- High need for excellence with good planning and implementation skills
- Flexible team player with good interpersonal skills
- Experience in emerging technology and media tools
- Good English language communication skills – written and verbal (Spanish or Italian would be an advantage)
- Intercultural work experience would be an advantage
- 4-5 years’ experience in a relevant communications or customer engagement role, ideally within a Scientific or Life Science industry
- Creativity, initiative and discretion required
- 4-5 years’ experience in a relevant communications or customer engagement role preferably in a customer experience or communications or events qualification
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.