We’re seeking a candidate with a strong passion for cultivating relationships with clients, and stakeholders, multitasking projects, are self-directed with a knack for computer accounting programs. A background in food safety knowledge is preferred.
Is this opportunity right for you? A successful candidate will:
- have a work history demonstrating strong client engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- field audit for quality assurance, and ensure proper merchandising and branding,
- conduct product inventory, and purchasing,
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- demonstrate working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Maximo, KRONOS, CMMS programs preferred and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
Minimum Training/Knowledge/Skills Required
- Excellent verbal, written and telephone communication skills
- Basic accounting skills
- Proven research and problem resolution skills
- Must be well organized and use effective time management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet critical deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be a self-starter and be proactive
A Covid-19 Vaccination is required to work at this site
Primary contact between the client users and the Sodexo facility, serving as the first line of communication for quantity and quality issues. Within client facilities, the position establishes inventory levels, delivery schedules, proper product use training, and assists with usage and cost reporting.
- Performs regular client visits and completes the client visitation report.
- Establishes and maintains client inventory levels.
- Provides and analyzes usage figures.
- Overseas client mandated programs at client facilities.
- Gathers and responds to client concerns.
- Ensures delivery schedules are maintained.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement – Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
We serve to uplift communities, to advocate equity, to ensure inclusion, to be a force for change, We are SodexoMagic. We sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality of life services that safeguard wellness for all communities to create a just and more equitable future for all people. Through who we are, through what we do, through our legacy, we stand committed to…serving equality for communities.
“We always overdeliver to our customers. We want to make sure we put a smile on their face each and every day. As the leader, I want to empower our team to deliver best in class service.” - MAGIC JOHNSON
SodexoMagic was founded in 2006 between Sodexo and NBA Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson. Mr. Johnson knows what it takes to motivate and create a winning team. With now over 6,500+ employees (72% diverse) serving more than 1,700 sites, we always over deliver to our customers. Industries we serve include Colleges/Universities, K-12, Corporate and Healthcare.
SodexoMagic operates under the following pillars:
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of food and service to our communities. Our Chief Culinary Advisor, Chef Garvin leads our community of chefs using food to inspire and delivering great recipes that present healthier choices for our clients and customers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Because we are the communities we serve, it is crucial that we understand the people we interact with daily: their challenges as well as their dreams. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we are dedicated to those who make us who we are.
We champion programs geared toward mental health and are dedicated to the power of collaboration to spark healthy communities.
We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion through purchases of goods and services from minority and women -owned businesses. All neighborhoods deserve every opportunity to thrive and grow.