As a Data Center Solutions Principal (DCSP) you will be responsible for providing Pre-sales technical support on Infrastructure Deployment and Consulting services to field sales teams during the sales process. Provides technical leadership and direction to customers and internal staff in the analysis, design and development of solutions for customers. Accountable for the technical validity and interoperability of solutions based on the customer requirements and their desired business outcomes. Looks for and develops opportunities in addition to those being supported.
- Serve as the subject matter expert (pre-sales) on Dell Data Center Infrastructure services portfolio working directly with customers, core sales, delivery & solutioning teams in the development of the solution.
- Gather, document and understand customer specific scope requirements and expectations for value based outcomes, coordinates internal specialists and interdepartmental activities, assists sellers in creating demand for product.
- Collaborate with other team members from delivery and solutioning to develop proposals and present technical services solutions to address customer requirements.
- Support technical discussions / onsite presentations with customers and internal stakeholders on the services portfolio.
- Prepares detailed product specifications for the purpose of selling high end products and solutions. Conducts customer needs analysis.
Solutions & Product:
- Responsible for legacy Dell, EMC, HCI/CI Datacenter
- Deployment and Dell Technologies Consulting Services
- Focused on Application Transformation, IT Transformation, and Workforce Transformation
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Related experience in a relationship selling role with a Bachelor’s degree
- Field sales experience and Sales history showing ability to sell consulting solutions in complex environments
- Demonstrated ability to assist in formulating the customer’s long- term consulting strategic vision and our role as a strategic partner.
- Very strong technical and negotiation skills, not to mention financial strength, demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, outstanding customer relationship management experience and collaboration skills
- Fluent English
- Strong understanding of operational issues and solutions
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.