As a Data Scientist, you will support process and product understanding & monitoring through the utilization of relevant data and quantitative methods; develop and implement solutions delivering insight to multiple stakeholders by application of Data Engineering and Data Science; and support standardization and alignment of data informatics related to process and analytical control strategies across GSK network.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Position will support CPV (Continuous Process Verification) program for Biologics manufacturing process.
- Position will support projects using analysis methods including classical and multivariate statistics and machine learning.
- Performs routine administration and maintenance of Process Informatics computer systems and applications
- Configures and maintains manual data entry forms and associated workflows for reviews/approvals/edits
- Performs configuration updates and maintenance to analysis configurations & report configurations to support ongoing trending & monitoring
- Executes testing to support validation for changes to GMP configurations/interfaces
- Supports break/fix root cause analysis of issues identified with Process Informatics’ computer systems
- Provide support to site stakeholders for development and deployment of reports and visuals with MS Power BI
- Work in a way that models respect for safety and EHS, quality compliance, data integrity, and engineering standards.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelors in Data Science, Computer Science, Applied Statistics or equivalent technical discipline
- 3 years of relevant technical experience
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience in GMP environment
- Experience with HTML
- Experience with STATISTICA (or similar experience using SAS, JMP, Minitab, Discoverant, and/or SIMCA)
- Experience with Aspen Manufacturing Suite software
- General quantitative training and experience through an engineering curriculum or similar in college or self-study
- Ability to automate data aggregation from multiple information systems
- Ability to create Control Charts and determine process capability for process data
- Ability to program using VBA
- Experience creating visualizations using MS Power BI
- Execute projects in change management environment
- Experience with SQL and programmable SQL
- Experience with design and implementation of databases objects: Database design and stored procedures
Today there are still millions of people without access to basic healthcare, thousands of diseases without adequate treatments and millions more people who suffer from everyday ailments. At GSK we want to change this.
As a global healthcare company, we take on some of the world’s biggest healthcare challenges. By delivering a sustainable business, we provide health benefits to patients and consumers, improved shareholder returns as well as supporting wider society. We have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are committed to widening access to our products, so more people can benefit, no matter where they live in the world or what they can afford to pay. Each of our three businesses benefits from GSK’s commercial infrastructure, integrated supply networks and significant global presence.
As a global company, our reward packages are designed to meet the needs of our geographically diverse workforce. They are benchmarked against industry standards and relevant to your job, no matter where you live.
Our reward package includes:
- A competitive base salary
- An annual bonus that rewards you for your individual contribution to our strategy, as well as business targets
- Benefit programs designed to support you and your family, including access to healthcare and well-being programs, pension plan membership, savings programs, time off and childcare support
- Employee recognition programs which reward exceptional achievements
- Share ownership schemes which link your reward to GSK’s longer term performance
- A performance and development program that helps you identify what you need to do, and the behaviors you need to demonstrate, to achieve success.