Join us as a DataEngineer on our Global Marketing team in Panama or Brazil to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
Interfaced with CSB Marketing, provide data and analytical service to stakeholders, helping to build a full data capability to better tailor business, make better decisions and understand more about what customers need.
- Act as subject-matter expert on business processes of assigned area with interface with business areas to provide solutions and tools to build and strengthen business processes.
- Work with customers to define business requirements while designing, developing and testing moderately complex knowledge capture processes and engineer elaborate dataflows, search capabilities and measurement approaches.
- Analyze and interpret data requests from the Business. Deliver regular and ad-hoc data/analytics service to be handed over to Business partners.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and business users to identify Data collection and CDI enhancements and actively participate in the management of any related projects and review requirements, specifications and technical design documents and provide timely and meaningful feedback; Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases
- Consult and utilize various software packages and tools for data transforming, processing, analyzing for CSB business and work local technical team, global technical team, supplier team for joint data architecture design, interface build up and validation.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, electronic technology or related majors.
- Proficient in SQL (Structured Query Language) programing, having a deep understanding of SQL and SQL tuning
- Proficient in Python, know how to using pandas, gevent, greenlet, flask or Django and deep understanding in data warehouse design, data model build up, ETL flow define and enhance
- Ability to interpret data and develop recommendations based on findings and analyzing Marketing vehicle or campaign performance, optimizing customer
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- 3 – 5 years Data consultant experience in retail, marketing or related fields
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.