The Data Entry Clerk will serve the basic administrative needs of the Flow Quality Control Department. This position will be responsible for finishing and updating production orders and entering, reviewing, and verifying experimental data entries in internal databases. Additional duties for this position will include updating tracking spreadsheets, filing experimental data, documenting management and inventory management of released products and controls. This position will work closely with all members of the Flow Quality Control team and with other departments within Manufacturing. The selected individual will be required to train during 1st Shift hours prior to switching to a 2nd Shift schedule.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report product testing done by the members of the Flow Quality Control team via updating internal computer databases with product testing conclusions
- Update electronic internal product inventory
- Generate weekly and daily electronic reports
- File and maintain data printouts
- Maintain sample and controls inventories
- Help maintain lab cleanliness
- Perform job duties under ISO requirements and follow SOPs or work instructions
- innovate – Be better, keep improving, be more efficient, creative, and be in the forefront of development.
- Aspire – Have desire, purpose, and ambition challenging ourselves to push the limits and reach new heights.
- Collaborate – Foster teamwork, common goals, selflessness, communication and mutual support
- Transform – Adapt, learn, re-invent and change for future development and growth.
Minimum Qualifications – Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
Preferred Qualifications – Education and Experience
- Previous data entry experience in a business environment
Interested in the life sciences
Condition of Employment
Concerns regarding COVID-19 continue as positive cases are experienced in the communities in which we operate. Please be aware that, as a condition of employment, BioLegend requires proof of COVID vaccination for all U.S.-based employees (subject to limited exceptions) beginning January 18, 2022.
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.