Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound impact as a Data Governance ops and innovation senior manager on our Data Governance team in Canada!
What you’ll achieve
As a Data Governance ops and innovation senior manager, you lead group of Dell Data Lake (DDL) operations team and innovative professionals to drive continuous innovation on GO’s data management using automation, data science, visualization or other analytical techniques as well as ensure operational support for Data infrastructure
- Lead and develop the group of DDL ops team to ensure key data infrastructure such as DDL, Primary Data Management (PDM) and SAP will receive right operational support
- Lead the group of innovation team within data governance team to drive innovation using automation, data science, visualization or other analytical techniques
- Partner with business stakeholders and IT to drive priority data projects to closure
- Contribute to Cultural transformation to drive continuous innovation in DAA
- 10+ years work experience in high tech industry with bachelor’s degree in related field or 5+ years with MBA or similar master’s degree
- Strong leadership skills with experience managing people in complex business environment
- Strong influencing skills and ability to build trust-based relationship with senior executives of the company and work as a trusted advisor on key strategies
- Passion to coach and develop a high performing team with diverse background
- Mindset and drive to enable truly impactful and transformational initiatives despite roadblocks expected in large business through use of novel technology
- Effective project management skills with experience in several project management methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Supply Chain experience
- Experience with database technologies such as SQL
- Familiarity with programming language such as Python, C++ to model and ability to develop basic software
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.