Data Platform Associate
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
The Data Platform Associate is responsible for maintaining and supporting key platform initiatives in the digital activation space. This role will require strong collaboration with engineering, data warehouse, analytics, product, and outside vendors to achieve our shared goals and the desire to drive our capabilities
Key tasks include conducting technology and architecture research, providing documentation and training for new platform features, creating, and communicating requirements
- Support platform managers to drive product strategy and vision
- Work with a range of cross functional teams within the company to build out and communicate product capabilities: Engineering, Product, Sales, Account Management, etc.
- Manage a variety of projects concurrently with varying degrees of scope and urgency
- Build client support documentation and use cases to leverage
- Be an internal advocate of your platform and provide all necessary communication to stakeholders
- Drive data projects to completion in a timely manner that meet Epsilon’s business objectives
- Identify opportunities to enhance the platform using data driven analysis
- Create documentation based on new platform/activation feature rollouts
- Act as a liaison between business stakeholders/users and the various data teams
- Ability to trace data through multiple systems and processes
- 1-2 years’ experience working in digital advertising or with digital advertising technology
- BA/BS in a technical or analytical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Strong presentation and interdisciplinary communication skills (written and verbal)
- Familiarity with data analysis and modelling
- Demonstrated ability to perform analytical/critical thinking exercises
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making
- Working knowledge of SQL Software and/or databases (analyzing reports/providing information)
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.