Our team is highly agile and innovative. In the last year we have moved from the whiteboard to a robust production system that is widely used throughout the organization. The team is strongly supported throughout the Epsilon organization and at the highest levels to continue with that innovation. This is a golden opportunity to contribute to research-grade innovation with high impact in the real world.
- Research and design of innovative visual analytics systems that demonstrate the value of the Epsilon platform and that help our clients to understand how their customers interact with them in complex digital marketing ecosystems.
- Implement production versions of the visual analytics views and components using your programming skills in React, D3, TypeScript, and Express.
- Design and develop a full stack interactive visual analytics system that connects to big-data sources and machine learning algorithms on the back end, and that connects to a range of user classes on the front end from technical specialist to sales/marketing and clients.
- Design and develop user scaffolding to support the visual analytics system to create a rich collaborative environment.
- Work closely with the Analytics and Decision Sciences teams to understand intricacies of the AI and machine learning models in such a way that we can demonstrate to the client how those models interact with their customers.
- Develop an understanding of Epsilon’s Digital Media Services (DMS) personalization platform and proprietary datasets.
- Be a supportive and positive contributor in a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary R&D team with shared and overlapping responsibilities, all in support of a strong mission with purpose and proven results.
- A Ph.D. (or Master’s degree plus at least four years of highly relevant experience) in Computer Science, Engineering, HCI, UX/UI or a related discipline
- Extensive experience with developing interactive visual analytics systems, from front end to back end and API development, supporting the full-stack application.
- Solid UX design skills: you are not just a programmer to spec, but have a sense for UX/UI design and the ability to do rapid iteration from discovery to design to prototype to product.
- A beautiful portfolio of prior work that highlights your skills as an individual contributor or as part of a collaborative team.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Passion to work collaboratively with cross-functional groups
Job Requirements – Additional, But Not Required
- Experience programming visualizations with React, TypeScript, and Express
- Experience with docker deployments.
- Experience with SQL or other databases for back end development.
- Experience with Elastic Search or GPU databases.
- Foundational graphic design knowledge: you know how to use layout, color and typography to make interfaces look beautiful.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.