We’re leading our industry.
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We wrote a book on database management, and now we’re writing the future of marketing. We know that true connections create better results, so we work together to develop personalized marketing solutions for consumers. Here, you’ll learn from the best in the business and grow in a team-oriented environment.
Grow above and beyond.
As a Dealer Sales Consultant, you’re responsible for maintaining your territory, which includes Cold Calling, Dealer Par Visits, and phone calls/emails. You’ll increase revenue and meet or exceed sales objectives. Responsibilities include overall revenue performance, product penetration, new business acquisition, account maintenance, and overall growth.
What you’ll do as a Dealer Sales Consultant:
- Consistently meet or exceed sales goals by selling Epsilon product lines to targeted clients—dealerships and dealer groups in assigned market areas.
- Provide exceptional problem resolution by implementing Epsilon solutions to dealerships’ needs.
- Actively participate in customer concern resolution and cancellation turnaround attempts while maintaining consistent support and service to existing clients.
- Demonstrate complete “project management” over each account in their geographical area of responsibility.
- Schedule Dealer Visit Kick-Off meetings on Program Activations within 2 weeks of dealer activating for all Recurring Revenue Products.
What skills you will use:
- Skilled in SalesForce.
- Experience with NexTouch, Toy SmarTouch, SmartTouch 2.0, and Customer Link program walkthroughs.
- Territory management competence.
- Experience selling Core Products & Direct Campaigns.
- Provide your MSR/AM with a rough schedule of where you will be so they can pushback any upcoming PAR calls to another week.
Who are we a good fit for?
We didn’t become an industry leader through corporate stagnation. We’re constantly changing, and we love working with people who share our adaptability and thirst for knowledge. With new ideas flying around, we thrive on a collaborative spirit. If you want to work for a company that encourages advancement, then come join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re a forward-thinking team player, we want you to work for Epsilon.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.