Dell Google Software Technologist, Senior Advisor
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as as Senior Advisor, Sales Operations on our Sales Operations team in Round Rock, TX.
What you’ll achieve
If you have a strong sales and technical background in building relationships and a true passion for selling and acquiring new accounts to provide the best solution for our customers…We would love to hear from you!
You will provide pre-sales and/or post-sales operational support and will manage order fulfillment to research customer or order problems and deliver solutions working cross-functionally to resolve.
- Respond to customer/sales representative Adobe licensing inquiries
- Manage Adobe licensing order fulfillment
- Taking around 5-10 inbound phone calls
Take the first step towards your dream career
As a Senior Advisor , Sales Operations you will learn a broad range of Dell technology products and services to be able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs and explain technical, industry, and market facts to position Dell as a competitive solution.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience with Adobe licensing agreements
- Strong knowledge of the full range of Adobe technology, products, and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
- Strong industry and competitor knowledge.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Making around 15-25 outbound calls to acquire and follow up.
- Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions.
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.