Demand Planning Sr. Advisor
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as an Item Level Planner on our Smart Selection Planning team in Round Rock.
What you’ll achieve
As an Item Level Planner, you will be responsible for producing a weekly item level forecast and working with cross-functional teams to sell to that plan. You will work with Product Marketing, Supply chain, and Field Marketing teams.
- Own the finished goods demand planning process and maintain robust short and medium term forecasts for a particular line of the commercial client business.
- Take the lead in assuring that sales and marketing activities across teams & segments support the execution of your demand plan.
- Partner with pricing, product marketing, and field marketing teams to effectively manage demand signals through regular product transition cycles.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 6+ years of working experience in Finished Goods Planning under complex business environments
- Supply Chain or Business planning, experience in Electronics or Semi-conductor or Retail industry
- In depth knowledge of sales based statistical models and data analysis as well as proven track record in delivering change, process improvement, and root cause analytics
- Experience directly managing cross functional or vendor relationships
- Strong understanding of S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) elements and process
- Deep knowledge of statistics and analytical tools (PowerQuery, Python)
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.