Digital Account Executive
The Digital Account Executive (DAE) is the liaison between the client and Affinitiv Digital and ensures that the client’s goals and needs are being met and performance metrics are delivered each month. They are responsible for delivering optimal brand presence across SEM (including Display/Remarketing), YouTube True View campaign performance, Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Instagram) and working with the SEO department for all search engines. They are primarily responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with our clients that stretch beyond basic metric reporting. As a full-service agency, we pride ourselves on bringing our clients well thought out ideas, insights and strategies that will positively impact their business and create long term trust between parties.
- Supervising all elements of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Social Media Marketing (SMM) campaign management.
- Build, grow and maintain positive relationships with clients through pro-active communication
- Oversee the implementation, optimizing and tracking of our SEM and SMM programs, following up the measurement and reporting of campaigns from start to finish.
- Gathering data and industry research to create strategy and unique measurements that bring value to the clients.
- Managing a portfolio of budgets and overseeing the tracking pacing.
- Create client-facing documents and complete reviews of accounts with clients on a minimum of a monthly basis
- Recommending changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEM/ Display/Remarketing/SEO/True View positions for target keywords/videos.
- Create a cohesive strategy between SEM and SMM
- Develops short and long term strategies for SEM, Display, True View and SMM along with the SEO department.
- Producing/executing creative assets for clients that are not full-service Affinitiv Advertising clients. These assets include True View spots, display ads and landing pages.
- Overseeing the completion of tasks for your assigned Digital Account Architect. (DAA)
- Managing budgets within the dashboard for digital only accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or Business preferred.
- Or 2+ more years in digital media/marketing experience or social media advertising experience
- Experience in the Auto industry is preferred but not necessary
- Experience and knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience with client support.
- Must be detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Take initiative & be organized.
- Experience with the Microsoft suite of products as well as Google properties (Google drive, etc).
- One to five years of full-time work history, office experience, internship or other relevant experience.
- Must be able to take direction well with ability to juggle multiple clients and campaigns simultaneously.
- AdWords, Analytics, Bing, Facebook Ads Certified preferred.
- Persistence when encountering obstacles to keep the project moving to completion.
- Consistently show respect for colleagues at all levels to contribute to a positive work environment.
- Ability to maintain composure and work well under pressure.
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to move into problem-solving mode whenever challenges or concerns arise.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing, and software solutions exclusively focused on automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, but we’re also well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
So, what’s that mean for you? Through a technology-driven, consultative approach, we create a true partnership with our clients, tapping into exactly what they need to reach their unique goals, increase customer loyalty, and maximize revenue.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv Diversity Council (BRIDGE): Building Real Inclusion via Deliberate Growth and Empathy. BRIDGE is a group of progress-minded Affinitiv team members and leaders who have volunteered to jumpstart and lead our diversity, equality, and inclusion initiatives and strategies. We are a group of people from many different backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and life experiences.
We are advocates of diversity and celebrate the richness it brings to our company and culture. We champion inclusivity and strive to serve as a reflection of the customers and communities we represent.