The Account Manager will be a part of our Email Center of Excellence team with a focus in the Hospitality & Entertainment vertical. The Account Manager is responsible for providing solutions that will enable clients to maximize their utilization of our PeopleCloud Messaging product, measure meaningful outcomes and drive Customer success.
The Account Manager is expected to perform all job duties including the following:
- Understands the client’s business and product lines and utilizes that knowledge to establish credibility with client counterparts, and help drive recommendations based on the business goals
- Applies expert understanding of PeopleCloud Messaging platform to solve clients marketing challenges
- Leverage knowledge of the platforms capabilities to provide recommendations and solutions to clients based on their business goals
- Participates in email strategy discussions, business reviews and new email business opportunities
- Translates customer business goals into optimizing the use of PeopleCloud Messaging
- Manages PeopleCloud Messaging product adoption and acceleration plans across the organization
- Generates ideas for new features and campaigns, tailored to the unique needs of each client
- Stays in the know on the latest trends within email marketing
Knowledge & Skills
- Able to work independently
- Strong knowledge of the marketing landscape and industry
- Able to adapt to rapidly changing expectations
- Good organizational skills and time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Develop and deliver effective presentations
- Uses analytics and insights to develop opportunities and solutions for client
- Requires a minimum of 5-7 years of related experience in the email space
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.