Our Digital Media Creative team is responsible for visualizing that data, and we’re looking for a Digital Asset Specialist to join our global team made up of nearly 100 strategists, designers, copywriters, digital producers, creative technologists and operations. You will assist in maintaining the Digital Media Creative DAM to support us to transform data into innovative, big ideas that help individuals connect with brands across the digital landscape.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will assist our Digital Asset Manager by performing day-to-day Digital Asset Management, including uploading assets, organizing, data entry, and adding metadata.
- You will build internal team relationships with the Creative Operations team; primary relationship and interactions are with our Digital Asset Manager, Traffic Managers, and Project Managers
- You will support the Creative team to facilitate work and ensure there is not a lag in client service or support
- You will identify and escalate issues immediately to our Digital Asset Manager, including file or tool issues, team questions, process issues, purchase requests, missing company folders, etc., in coordination with Traffic Management and Librarian, in time for work to begin
- You will assist our Digital Asset Manager in font and asset purchasing process by monitoring the queue, ensuring proper information is provided to the purchaser in ticket requests, and uploading and tagging purchased assets
- You will be supported along the way by a stellar Creative Operations team and on-going focus on training to help you grow as part of the team.
- You have the ability to effectively work and collaborate globally, across time zones, date lines and traditional routines.
- We’re a fast-evolving company and you can pivot to meet change. Core responsibilities of this job are described above. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative suite and customer service
- Attention to detail and organization skills
- Experience with a Mac; Proficient in Excel; Proficient in Office 365, including SharePoint
- Comfortable with databases, data entry and reporting
- Adept at learning and comprehending new technology, apps and software solutions
- Adaptable & flexible with fluctuating circumstances
- Possesses communication & follow-up skills; Must have the ability to communicate promptly, professionally, clearly in person and via written correspondence
- Ability to take direction and accurately follow instructions
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to understand when to escalate and with whom to ensure there is not a lag in client service or support
- Responsive, keeps promises and follows through on commitments
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.