Digital Marketing Analyst
The successful candidate will:
Scope, develop, maintain and distribute visual reports using dashboards and data in native and in integrated business intelligence platforms (e.g. CRM, MAP, Datorama, Google Data Sheets) and a variety of marketing data sources to provide marketers, communications leads, sales reps, and business partners with relevant and actionable campaign and funnel performance reports. Extract, analyze and synthesize qualitative and quantitative data from a variety of sources and across multiple dimensions to report on content performance, audience behavior, campaign performance, and effectiveness of digital marketing efforts in meeting goals, providing actionable insights. Distribute reporting to digital marketing & communications and segment partners and communicate, along with the Digital Marketing Director, the strategic implications of data, provide recommendations based on findings, and train reporting consumers on how to “self-serve” insights from reports. Collaborate with subject matter experts, database administrators, data stewards, and others to ensure the accurate collection and analysis of reporting requirements including new data requirements, reporting layout and distribution needs.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have/are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, statistics, mathematics, economics, computer science, or related field preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing analytics, business analytics or comparable field, including digital, media, and marketing measurement
- Experience conceptualizing brand and marketing campaign measurement and optimization frameworks that help drive business impact and optimization of campaigns
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to structure and conduct analyses, synthesizing disparate qualitative and quantitative data, to generate trends, insights and recommendations to drive improvements
- Use of data and analytical techniques (e.g. campaign measuring, A/B testing, multivariate testing) application to conduct marketing related analyses (marketing attribution & incremental lift, audience segmentation & profiling) to provide reports on campaign performance and actionable insights.
- Experience in establishing, implementing and socializing best practices for reporting marketing data and insights effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Practical experience with marketing and sales data and databases (e.g. Salesforce Sales Cloud, Pardot), with an ability to work across analyses tools and languages to analyze and obtain insights from complex/large data sets
- Understanding of digital media platforms and metrics, behavioral and sentiment analysis, marketing and sales platforms (i.e. SalesForce Sales Cloud CRM, Pardot MAP), traditional and social media measurement & monitoring, and measurement and reporting tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Meltwater, native social media platforms).
- Ability to work well individually and in a collaborative team environment and multitask across multiple projects and clients to effectively manage priorities with a sense of service.
- Ability to work within a matrixed organizational model with a global governance.
Sodexo’s Digital Marketing and Digital Content team, in partnership with Marketing & Sales (MSDC) and Segment Marketing, in the North America region is seeking a combination business intelligence analyst, data guru and marketer to help transform how these functions and segment business leaders consume and use marketing data to drive campaign and content strategies.
Engage digital marketing & communications, MSDC and segment marketers to scope, develop, maintain and distribute dynamic reports using dashboards and data in native and in integrated business intelligence platforms (e.g. CRM, MAP, Datorama, Google Data Sheets) and a variety of marketing data sources to provide MSDC and segment marketers, communications leads, sales reps, and business partners with relevant, accessible, and actionable information.
Extract, analyze and synthesize qualitative and quantitative data from a variety of sources and across multiple dimensions (e.g. campaigns, channels, audience segments, timeframes) to report on content performance, audience behavior, campaign performance, and effectiveness of digital marketing efforts in meeting goals, providing actionable insights.
Collaborate with subject matter experts, database administrators, data stewards, and others to ensure the accurate collection and analysis of reporting requirements; including new data requirements, reporting layout and distribution needs.
Analyze and understand marketing and sales data to make recommendations to team colleagues and internal business partners for greater use/efficiency; work on data mapping and data gap analysis required as part of the development process.
Distribute reporting to digital marketing & communications, MSDC and segment partners and communicate, along with the Digital Marketing Director, the strategic implications of data, provide recommendations based on findings, and train reporting consumers on how to “self-serve” insights from reports.
Support the evolution and implementation of the firm’s marketing measurement framework and KPIs as more data sources are acquired and integrated, creating consistency in measuring and reporting marketing performance across Sodexo’s corporate and business segments.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience – 3-5 years
We serve to uplift communities, to advocate equity, to ensure inclusion, to be a force for change, We are SodexoMagic. We sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality of life services that safeguard wellness for all communities to create a just and more equitable future for all people. Through who we are, through what we do, through our legacy, we stand committed to…serving equality for communities.
“We always overdeliver to our customers. We want to make sure we put a smile on their face each and every day. As the leader, I want to empower our team to deliver best in class service.” - MAGIC JOHNSON
SodexoMagic was founded in 2006 between Sodexo and NBA Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson. Mr. Johnson knows what it takes to motivate and create a winning team. With now over 6,500+ employees (72% diverse) serving more than 1,700 sites, we always over deliver to our customers. Industries we serve include Colleges/Universities, K-12, Corporate and Healthcare.
SodexoMagic operates under the following pillars:
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of food and service to our communities. Our Chief Culinary Advisor, Chef Garvin leads our community of chefs using food to inspire and delivering great recipes that present healthier choices for our clients and customers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Because we are the communities we serve, it is crucial that we understand the people we interact with daily: their challenges as well as their dreams. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we are dedicated to those who make us who we are.
We champion programs geared toward mental health and are dedicated to the power of collaboration to spark healthy communities.
We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion through purchases of goods and services from minority and women -owned businesses. All neighborhoods deserve every opportunity to thrive and grow.