This position will be responsible for distributing and tailoring Americas marketing communications to the field segment teams as well as the internal businesses. The Digital Marketing Analyst will work collaboratively with the Field Marketing Segment Leaders and the Field Marketing Director to ensure all communications are relayed effectively and timely.
- Create and execute effective communication strategies for the Americas Field Organization
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing leaders in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events
- Coordinate external and internal communications flow (memos, newsletters etc.)
- Write content for a variety of segment communication needs
- Collaborate with broader marketing team
- Ensures lead processing from a variety of marketing events are efficiently and correctly uploaded into sales systems.
- Maintains timely field communication vehicles in partnership with sales enablement (Training, Internal Newsletters)
- Must model the highest degree of moral and ethical behavior
- Experience working successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and takes ownership for producing positive results
- Demonstrates personal awareness and desire for continual learning and personal development
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communication, marketing, or the sciences (must have communications experience if degree in the sciences).
- 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing communications related field, conducting communication strategies on a national level.
- 2-3 years’ experience using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to travel between 10-30%.
- A can-do and win-win attitude and ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of SEM, PPC, landing page practices, Google Analytics, Sales Force, and contact management databases is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills, copy write skills a plus
- Strong project management skills and an adaptive and flexible attitude. To be successful, the
- candidate will need to flex with the needs of the business while ensuring that project objectives are completed along planned timelines
- General knowledge of applied, food, life science, diagnostics, and/or services businesses is a plus
- Strong team player, able to work across boundaries
- Work under pressure and balance multiple priorities
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.