This position will be responsible for driving the digital marketing strategy across all major market segments, in the Americas. This includes tailoring global marketing communications to meet the needs of regional customers and end markets. This regional marketing role partners closely with the global digital marketing teams to ensure regional needs are covered and an optimal mix of digital channels are leveraged. Duties will include strategy, planning, implementing, monitoring, and reporting on digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. This role will be filled by someone with experience in marketing, technology, and social media management.
- Oversee strategic plans for all aspects of digital marketing in the Americas.
- Lead the development, creating and overseeing of a long-term digital marketing campaign as well as spearheading short-term advertising and marketing solutions.
- Monitor digital campaign budgets.
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability.
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet
- Prepare and present accurate reports on Americas digital marketing campaign’s overall performance, in all segments.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, social impact, and target audience.
- Work with segment teams to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Work with the events team, in support of digital outreach.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communication, marketing, the sciences (must have communications experience if degree in the sciences).
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B digital marketing and advertising.
- 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to travel up to 10-20% of the time.
- A can-do and win-win attitude and ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of SEM, PPC, landing page practices, Google Analytics, Sales Force, Access and contact management databases is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, copy write skills a plus.
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices.
- Strong project management skills and an adaptive and flexible attitude. To be successful, the candidate will need to flex with the needs of the business while ensuring that project objectives are completed along planned timelines.
- Work under pressure and balance multiple priorities.
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.