As a member of JUMP Recruits, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for all digital marketing activity including day-to-day Email Marketing, Inbound Marketing and Social Media strategy and execution. Specific duties can be broken down into two groups and will include the following responsibilities:
- Work with leadership to develop the marketing strategy for the company
- Develop the strategy for our email and social media engagement
- Provide clear recommendations on new areas of opportunities
- Design and schedule all social media content using automation and scheduling tools
- Develop email campaigns for current users and prospects for both B2B and B2C audiences.
- Monitor all digital asset and website traffic using tools like Google Analytics.
- Design landing pages for inbound marketing and lead generation
- Attend client meetings as a consultant to aid clients with recruitment marketing and brand strategy.
- Format and brand all external documents consistent with current Jump Recruit’s brand guide.
Is this you?
- You’re hungry to learn and have an appetite for experimentation.
- Can self-manage
- A technically-oriented analytical thinker who enjoys digging under the hood and working with a variety of marketing technology tools (data layers, email, landing pages, ads, etc)
- Results-oriented with the ability to analyze complex data, both qualitative and quantitative, to inform strategic decisions
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally effectively with both analytical and creative teams
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
Skills that will make you successful in this position
- Google Analytics
- Light HTML/CSS
- Data-driven with a laser focus on creating results with that data: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Being social and understanding users’ behavior.
- Having great customer relations skills and being focused on customer/user experience
- Entrepreneurial and taking ownership of your priorities
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
- Editing and copywriting skills
- Knowledge of both inbound and outbound marketing
- Performance and results-oriented
- Curious and creative
- Relentless in pursuit of growth
- Having experience with growth hackings tools such as, MailChimp for email marketing campaigns, HubSpot for CRM, sales and marketing purposes, Zapier to automate workflows (or knowledge of other automated marketing tools), etc.
Why Join JUMP!
- Great learning experience in an early stage Start-Up
- Ability to make an impact in a start-up as well as community.
- You will touch the lives of many minority student and professional across the country helping them to figure out their next step in their career and life.
A competitive compensation package will be offered including a base salary, bonus and equity stake in the company.
JUMP Recruits is your full-service diversity and inclusion partner, dedicated to providing inclusion, opportunity and successful career outcomes for diverse professionals and employers seeking quality diverse talent. We are excited to re-shape the face of your workforce, one step at a time.
The mission of JUMP Recruits is to improve access to career and job resources for diverse talent while cultivating the inclusive corporate cultures needed for companies to achieve record-breaking results with our data-driven recruiting solutions.
JUMP Recruits Diverse Talent. Dynamic Results.
JUMP Recruits was founded by Cedric Chambers on the idea that every ethnically diverse person deserves a chance at a successful career. After 10 years of experience working in corporate recruiting and human resources, he discovered that there are many forward-thinking companies looking to hire qualified, diverse talent and that with the right tools, resources and guidance they could create the cultures and business successes they were after.
JUMP Recruits was created to prove the idea that diverse talent could be successful in the world's most sought after and high demand jobs. With data-driven solutions, JUMP Recruits is able to develop and implement diversity recruitment programs for employers while offering the advice, support and training necessary for diverse candidates to excel in their careers.