Epsilon is committed to one simple but truly exciting principle: each person is different and every person matters. This mindset fuels everything we do for our clients and for each other. We do magic for our clients and we have fun doing it. If that sounds like your sort of place, we’d love to hear more from you.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Empower the sales team to answer requests for proposals (RFPs) by developing media strategies that will deliver superior results for our clients.
- Lead pre-sales support process by providing sales teams with:
- RFP Response Decks & Media Plans
- Inventory Forecasting
- Opportunity Feasibility
- Cross Team Collaboration with Account Management, Product, Media Delivery and Sales Analytics
- Proactively identify needs and opportunities for additional products, services or process improvements. Communicate best practices to ensure advertisers realize the full potential from their relationship with Conversant.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university
- 1-3 years’ experience in media planning, sales support and/or account management
- MS Office proficiency (specifically, Excel and PowerPoint) is mandatory
- Proficiency in SalesForce.com is preferred, but not required
- Managing various projects and multiple priorities simultaneously
- Proactively problem-solving to drive deliverable completion
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Passion for collaboration and knowledge sharing
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.