Other responsibilities include:
- Communicate proper use of linen and make recommendations in any areas identified as misuse that will result in cost reductions
- Facilitate regularly scheduled linen committee meetings as part of Sodexo’s linen education program, to include all pertinent areas within the facility.
- Planning and scheduling the delivering of clean linen to all hospital areas as well as the collection of all soil linen for a timely return to laundry facility.
- Review dashboard reports with senior client leadership on a regular basis.
- Manage linen supply and par levels using new technology
- Will serve as the on – site leader (SME) for Linen
- Overseeing daily operations of Linen Distribution
- Oversight of all front linen employees in Linen Distribution
- Conduct Daily/weekly Employee Huddles/meeting
- Ability to lead and foster a team environment
- Responsible for communicating effectively with all levels of Management
- Managing/Ordering Linen inventory to meet the operational needs and budget
- Communicate weekly/monthly statistical linen data to the Hospital Liaison/Client
- Ability to Forecast Linen par levels based on Census and usage data
- Ability to communicate with Nursing and ancillary departments.
- Lean (Green Belt) Processing Improvement experience preferred (but not required)
- Manage labor and financials to budget
- Build and forecast staffing schedules
- Ability to create presentations using (Office)
- Ability to build spreadsheets for data analysis
Employees who work in Healthcare and Seniors are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and upload proof of vaccination via an online portal.
Directs the daily operations of a laundry facility located within an account/unit. May be responsible for multiple clients. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains client satisfaction and good public relations. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement – Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience – 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 2 years
We serve to uplift communities, to advocate equity, to ensure inclusion, to be a force for change, We are SodexoMagic. We sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality of life services that safeguard wellness for all communities to create a just and more equitable future for all people. Through who we are, through what we do, through our legacy, we stand committed to…serving equality for communities.
“We always overdeliver to our customers. We want to make sure we put a smile on their face each and every day. As the leader, I want to empower our team to deliver best in class service.” - MAGIC JOHNSON
SodexoMagic was founded in 2006 between Sodexo and NBA Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson. Mr. Johnson knows what it takes to motivate and create a winning team. With now over 6,500+ employees (72% diverse) serving more than 1,700 sites, we always over deliver to our customers. Industries we serve include Colleges/Universities, K-12, Corporate and Healthcare.
SodexoMagic operates under the following pillars:
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of food and service to our communities. Our Chief Culinary Advisor, Chef Garvin leads our community of chefs using food to inspire and delivering great recipes that present healthier choices for our clients and customers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Because we are the communities we serve, it is crucial that we understand the people we interact with daily: their challenges as well as their dreams. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we are dedicated to those who make us who we are.
We champion programs geared toward mental health and are dedicated to the power of collaboration to spark healthy communities.
We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion through purchases of goods and services from minority and women -owned businesses. All neighborhoods deserve every opportunity to thrive and grow.