The Director of Analytic Operations will lead the design team to help transform unique data into measurable insights that will empower stakeholders to solve problems and drive new business. You’ll be able to use advanced data visualization tools to contextualize information in a manner suitable to key business audiences while collaborating with internal clients and other team members to translate business problems into actionable reporting requirements. In addition, you’ll have the hands-on opportunity to help evolve and enhance our enterprise reporting catalog by self-identify areas of opportunity.
- Identify key business metrics measurements and develop methods to represent data in support of the measurements
- Leader in advanced data visualization and reporting/dashboarding best practices
- Document reporting requirements and define report templates and dashboard specifications
- Build dashboards, automated reports and report templates
- Facilitate discovery and design sessions with end users
- Manage a team of report designers to deliver high quality reporting insights to the business
- Design, manage and operationalize high visibility strategic projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytics discipline (applied mathematics, economics, statistics, or advertising measurement)
- 8+ years’ experience in a business intelligence development or related creative role
- Expert user of Tableau or similar data visualization tools
- Experience using SQL to build custom datasets for reporting or analysis
- Experience using D3.js to showcase interactive visualization a plus, but not required
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Passion to work collaboratively with cross-functional groups
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.