Director, Analytics (Remote)
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
Epsilon is seeking a Director of Analytics to join our Analytics Consulting Group. The Director provides a clear, strategic analytic vision that enables effective decision making towards the achievement of our clients’ business goals.
Our ideal candidate takes a strategic analytic approach, is solution oriented and has both breadth and depth of coverage across most digital channels. This candidate is experienced in data driven, customer-level marketing analysis to support insights, activation, and measurement. The Director candidate has excellent communication skills and can lead a talented team of analytic associates in the execution and delivery of our products and services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand the client’s business situation and develop data driven analytic solutions and insights to drive marketing strategies
- Support the sales process by assessing prospective clients’ needs and crafting and presenting proposals that meet those needs
- Develop rapport and relationship of trust with key client personnel ranging from individual contributors to senior leadership
- Explore and capitalize on opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell existing clients
- Provide leadership for overall management of analytic projects: including profitability, timeliness, quality, and client value
- Align analytic activities to the overall business strategy when driving the direction of the team, projects, and processes.
- Demonstrates an ability to think outside the box and take initiative upon themselves to solve problems as they arise
- Manage the multiple resources and projects concurrently towards successful completion
- Ability to tell a concise and impactful narrative of your findings. Display data visually, creating compelling presentations which demonstrate the value of analytic deliverables to client staff
- Serve as an expert on analytics including:
- Digital analytics spanning web, mobile, email, social, and media
- Descriptive analytics as well as advanced predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Ability to organize and mine large sets of first- and third-party data to drive insights, activation, measurement, and attribution
- Provide developmental and managerial leadership to the Analytic Consulting Group
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, etc.)
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience conducting data analytics and being a key point of contact for one or more concurrent client relationships.
- 5+ years proven managerial or supervisory experience with excellent coaching and mentoring skills
- Proven experience influencing a business or marketing strategy through the application and/or management of advanced statistical techniques and data driven solutions
- Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects and resources concurrently
- Great at developing relationships across diverse teams (including statistical, technical, and marketing resources)
- Ability to display data visually, creating powerful presentations which effectively demonstrate the value of analytic deliverables
- Strong understanding of consumer behavior and marketing analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, collaborative, and innovative
- Hands-on experience with the following analytic methodologies, tools, and ecosystems:
- Statistical modeling, data mining, and advanced segmentation using large marketing databases (e.g., Oracle, Netezza, Hadoop etc.)
- Experience with CDPs (Customer Demand Platforms) and data driven marketing approaches
- Core analytical tools such as SQL, SAS, R, Python
- Data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Advanced level user of Microsoft tools: Excel and PowerPoint
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative discipline
- Media insights, activation, and measurement experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Databricks and other big data analytic platform technologies
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.