At JUMP Recruits, we are a Full-Service Diversity Recruitment Partner to Startups and mid-sized businesses experiencing exponential growth and need the best talent to help take their organizations to the next level.
Reporting to the CEO, the Director – Client Partnerships will develop relationships with current clients, key strategic partners, and target new business by developing lasting, meaningful relationships. The ideal candidate will have significant experience partnering with executives and a track record of driving results with a consultative approach. This role will focus on building business in various industries. The compensation model is very competitive and is flexible based on the candidate with a blend of base salary and commissions.
What we offer:
- You are joining a great mission in providing ethnically diverse talent with career opportunities with some of the nation’s best companies.
- Ability to make an impact in a start-up and leave your mark on a company that is expanding fast.
- Highly competitive compensation package with UNCAPPED Commission!
- Great benefits that include 100% employer-sponsored Health, Dental and Vision and unlimited PTO.
- An exciting and family-style work environment.
What you will do:
- Act as a consultant to understand not just the culture and needs of the client, but the macro trends that impact their industry
- Drive new business by identifying new client relationships and growing existing ones
- Collaborate with Jump Recruits leadership team to set strategy and growth objectives
- Examine market conditions and potential for business opportunities
- Execute the sales process from end-to-end with potential clients including sales presentations both in person and virtual
- Negotiate client contracts to drive revenue and profitability
- Collaborate with team members throughout the sales process, supporting your fellow peers as needed to execute searches successfully
- Work autonomously, yet communicate frequently with team members
- Attend conferences and other events to engage with potential clients face to face
- Manage and update CRM system
Are you the right person for this position?
- Track record of being solely responsible for generating at least $750,000 of search fees per year, and adding at least 10 new clients per year, for the last 2 or more years
- Ability to communicate with executives and lead highly nuanced relationships from end to end
- Operate with a strategic mentality
- Innate curiosity and a passion for learning
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills including written, verbal and presentation
- Excellent client management and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed
- At least 5 years of recruiting/business development/B2B sales experience
Jump Recruits is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
JUMP Recruits is your full-service diversity and inclusion partner, dedicated to providing inclusion, opportunity and successful career outcomes for diverse professionals and employers seeking quality diverse talent. We are excited to re-shape the face of your workforce, one step at a time.
The mission of JUMP Recruits is to improve access to career and job resources for diverse talent while cultivating the inclusive corporate cultures needed for companies to achieve record-breaking results with our data-driven recruiting solutions.
JUMP Recruits Diverse Talent. Dynamic Results.
JUMP Recruits was founded by Cedric Chambers on the idea that every ethnically diverse person deserves a chance at a successful career. After 10 years of experience working in corporate recruiting and human resources, he discovered that there are many forward-thinking companies looking to hire qualified, diverse talent and that with the right tools, resources and guidance they could create the cultures and business successes they were after.
JUMP Recruits was created to prove the idea that diverse talent could be successful in the world's most sought after and high demand jobs. With data-driven solutions, JUMP Recruits is able to develop and implement diversity recruitment programs for employers while offering the advice, support and training necessary for diverse candidates to excel in their careers.