Problems? You solve them. Resources? You find them. Expectations? You blow them out of the water. As a Director of Digital Delivery, you conceive a plan and make it happen—guiding multi-disciplinary teams from first contact to final delivery, and keeping a keen eye on budgets, timelines, and relationships along the way. You’re a natural-born leader, organizer, and people person, and your skills are on display every day.
We drive digital transformation and customer experience in rapidly changing sectors like web content management for digital customer experience, mobile applications, social media, ecommerce, web-based applications and digital marketing platforms. This exciting leadership opportunity for senior level digital delivery professional encompasses all facets of digital delivery management, team leadership, solution management, technical project and client management. This leader will also be responsible for the execution of the project life cycle aligned to client business needs and on occasion support business development initiatives to expand the current Epsilon footprint within our clients.
This successful leader must have digital, technical & PMO domain expertise and excellent communication skills that allow for cultivating confidence and trust with our clients as well as internal Epsilon business partners. The digital delivery leader will apply their technical acumen in multi-channel digital to help construct solutions which best leverage Epsilons digital capabilities.
The candidate will have either a management consulting or digital agency background delivering large-scale IT solutions across Adobe Experience Cloud (AEM, Target, Analytics, Audience Manager, and Campaign).
What you’ll do
- Provide day-to-day leadership over engagement teams comprised of both new solution and maintenance/break-fix driving the stability and growth of digital experience solutions and web/mobile/social digital marketing technologies.
- Provide thought-leadership to staff and clients related to solution architecture, solution capabilities, applied SDLC and application maintenance operations.
- Lead implementation teams to ensure quality, completeness and timeliness of solution delivery.
- Manage engagement economics & risk
- Serve as first-line of escalation from the project delivery teams
- Manage offshore development team, and knowledgeable around driving cost savings/efficiencies via offshore team.
- Stay abreast of latest digital marketing technology trends and all of Epsilon’s product offerings to integrate into annual account planning efforts, business development efforts and overall client marketing technology roadmaps.
- Effectively communicate program status and progress against objectives to clients and senior management. Synthesize relevant information on key milestones, success criteria, staff and client and risks. Escalate critical issues appropriately.
- Responsible for overseeing and implementing continual process improvement initiatives; both corporate driven as well as individually defined.
What you have
- Possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy in the digital world; a big-picture vision and ability to effectively roadmap a desired outcome, and the delivery know-how to make that vision a reality.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment. At least four years’ experience creating the vision, roadmap, and strategic direction for highly complex technology projects.
- Excellent knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies within Digital (including CMS, CXM), IT infrastructure and application development and proven experience in digital leadership. In this role the right mix of technical knowledge, business skills and consumer-orientation in the market is critical to the organization. Be a forward thinker.
- Strategic thinker that constantly challenges clients and teams to improve
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing digital transformation including translating business issues into customer solutions including opportunity identification, requirements development, and delivery.
- Experience in managing all PMO activities including Preparing Project Status Reports, Change Management, Stakeholder Management, Communications, Planning, Benefits Tracking, Facilitation of governance forums
- At least 8 years’ consulting or relevant agency experience in digital marketing
- Experience managing client expectations and overseeing budgets
- Experience managing in an environment with multi-country/cultural teams
- Experience leading a team of cross-functional direct reports
- Experience supporting opportunity pursuit, engagement or delivery teams
- Experience with SDLC and Agile Methodologies
- Ability to thrive in a highly matrixed environment on multiple priorities under pressure
- Willingness to travel at least 50% on average and could increase to 75% at various times throughout an engagement.
- Thought leader in mobile and emerging technology
- International experience to engage with a global organization.
- Management and delivery of enterprise-class products for large corporations.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to mentor junior staff
- Advanced degree(s)
- PMP and CSM certifications
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.