The Customer Data Platforms (CDP) Data Architect will be tasked with technical data solutioning for CDPs. The candidate must have demonstrable background as a hands-on architect, including experience with Customer Data Platforms. This Architect will be charged with designing and developing data models related to CDPs. The candidate must be very effective collaborating with all facets of the business including Sales, Marketing, customer interfacing and product development to promote efficiencies and delivery excellence. The successful candidate will possess a keen understanding of the rapidly changing trends in their competency area. This role will be an integral member of the Epsilon Digital Experience organization.
- Translating business requirements into technical specifications, including data streams, integrations, transformations, databases, and data warehouses
- Defining the data architecture framework, standards and principles, including modeling, metadata, security, reference data such as product codes and client categories, and master data such as clients, vendors, materials, and employees
- Defining reference architecture, which is a pattern that others can follow to create and improve data systems
- Defining data flows, i.e., which parts of the organization generate data, which require data to function, how data flows are managed, and how data changes in transition
- Design and implement effective data solutions and models to store and retrieve data from different data sources
- Prepare accurate dataset, architecture, and identity mapping design for execution and management purposes.
- Examine and identify data structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Research and properly evaluate new sources of information and new technologies to determine possible solutions and limitations in reliability or usability
- Assess data implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Educate members through training and individual support.
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
- Refer to previous instances and findings to determine the ideal method for gathering data
- Collaborating and coordinating with multiple departments, stakeholders, partners, and external vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or related field; or equivalent work experience
- Strong math and analytical skills are essential to complete job requirements successfully
- Able to compile and organize information retrieved and present findings to clients and partners
- Experience working with private and sensitive personal information
- Confident in decision making and the ability to explain processes or choices as needed
- Strong computer skills and ability to use necessary databases and software
- Interpersonal and customer service skills are required when meeting with and interviewing potential clients
- Excellent multitasking skills and task management strategies
- Ability to complete milestones and work toward multiple deadlines simultaneously
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.