Director, Digital Strategy Consulting (Remote)
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
Epsilon is seeking a Director, Digital CX Strategy
As part of Epsilon’s market-leading Interactive Strategic Services team, you will play a leadership role in developing innovative, data-driven, multi-dimensional strategies and tactics to improve customer and business outcomes for Fortune 500 client engagements, and an implementation lead role in helping bring those strategies to life.
You understand what it means to be customer-obsessed and are passionate about developing best-in-class relevant, measurable customer experiences. You have a broad understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem. You can display a deep understanding of industry trends, best practices, performance insights, delivery platforms, and program strategies that can best address common marketing challenges.
You have experience consulting strategic solutions within matrixed environments and know how to approach solving business problems in a structured way. You exhibit poise and confidence in front of senior clients and can articulate complex ideas with clarity. You’re comfortable manipulating data to extract insights and can visualize data in impactful ways.
You’re a visionary who likes to dream up new ideas. You frequently question the status quo – not to provoke, but because you know better. You tend to put yourself in the customer’s shoes. You’re technically adept, have an entrepreneurial streak, and have knack for figuring out how to make things work (and thrive).
You like a fast pace and a full plate. And you’re ready for your next challenge.
- Strategic consultation: Be seen as a trusted strategic advisor to internal teams and clients alike by providing marketing insights, building business cases, and drawing upon the full scope of Epsilon marketing services, strategic and analytic consulting expertise, data and technology to solve clients’ core business challenges.
- Content strategies and program planning: Develop multichannel messaging frameworks for personalizing at scale
- Digital marketing strategy and tactical guidance: Work with clients to develop, measure and optimize the performance of customer marketing programs across email, push, in-app, in-store, paid and other digital marketing channels.
- Customer and market insights: Use internal and external data, industry insights, 1st and 3rd party research and a variety of quantitative tools at your disposal to become intimate with and advocate for our client’s end-customer.
- Thought leadership and innovation: Help clients and internal teams understand emerging digital marketing trends, apply best practices and pursue innovations in digital marketing.
- Performance analysis: Define campaign performance metrics and measurement plans. Manipulate, analyze and visualize data to reveal trends in marketing program performance and customer behavior, and identify key opportunities based on analysis.
- Business development: Support account growth and new business development.
- Client interface: A large part of this role will involve presenting and selling ideas to our client in partnership with the account management team. High-quality presentation and idea articulation skills are a must.
- 7-10 years of experience in a digital and/or customer relationship marketing strategy role, preferably with a digital marketing agency, technology/email service provider or client side experience
- Strong knowledge of and experience with enterprise-class digital/email marketing, execution best practices, technologies, vendor ecosystems, and industry trends.
- Marketing automation, pipeline, nurture program experience preferred
- Experience managing email, social mobile, search and/or affiliate programs
- Understanding of customer relationship marketing concepts, strategic frameworks, key metrics, and tactical approaches to driving customer acquisition and retention.
- Experience in guiding and applying customer segmentation and modeling approaches
- Ability to extract actionable insights from large data sets, create impactful visualizations, and tell compelling stories through data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to produce high-quality decks and present with confidence to senior marketing leaders.
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects in a fast-paced setting.
- High intellectual curiosity, drive, and proactivity.
- Outgoing and persistent in nature. Someone with the drive and research skills to build and nurture client relationships
- Anticipates conflicts before they happen, based on knowledge of interpersonal and group dynamics.
- Has effective ‘edge’ – the ability to push back and challenge as needed, while deepening internal and external relationships
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.