- Partner with Finance Executives, Investor Relations & Business Leadership to ensure that financial goals are properly defined, achieved and communicated externally
- Support in business reviews, operating rhythms (monthly and quarterly closes), long-term planning and other FP&A related processes
- Individual will be responsible for being a leader amongst the broader finance team and an influencer of strategic business decisions
- Drive standardization of financial reporting and lead the FP&A data analytics hub to streamline live and -time and actionable reporting
- Provide financial modeling to properly evaluate strategic business decisions and independently deliver ad-hoc analysis to improve business performance
- Other tasks as directed by Finance and Business Leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance.
- 5-10 years of finance experience with 2 or more years of management experience
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Experience in a Financial Leadership Development Program
- Robust analytical & financial modeling skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational and market drivers
- Strong PC skills: experience with financial systems/applications such as SAP, Hyperion, Business Objects, and Microsoft Suite required
- Competitive team player. Self-motivated, high energy individual. Desire to win and drive towards outsized performance. Able to lead at all levels of the organization (Executives, peers and team members)
- Comfortable working with Senior Management. Builds constructive, effective relationships and able to influence peers and executive management
- Effectively communicates with and engages all levels of the organization verbally and in writing. Produces clear, understandable documentation geared for all audiences
- Detail focused. Allocates time and resources efficiently, able to adapt to shifting priorities. Meets challenging deadlines with speed and quality
- Strategic thinker. Strong bias for action while considering potential outcomes from multiple angles. Always driving towards simplification and transparency
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.