The Director of FP&A is a highly visible position with responsibility to work with FP&A leadership and support initiatives across the Epsilon organization. Focused primarily on supporting Epsilon G&A functions, the ideal candidate is a well-rounded performer who thrives in a fast paced and demanding environment, embraces a collaborative work style and possesses a clear customer and operations focus.
Must have prior operations finance experience, including extensive reporting & analysis responsibility and demonstrated success in progressive change management through process enhancement and utilization of technology tools, ultimately driving process quality, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Be a thought partner and lead finance partner to Epsilon G&A functions and provide financial leadership to shape overall strategy and business directions that align to corporate objectives.
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and decision support for G&A functions.
- Partner with the FP&A team, key stakeholders and business leaders across the organization to provide strategic financial insights and recommendations.
- Manage and execute FP&A initiatives related to various corporate deliverables including areas such as Month End Variance explanations and Business Reviews.
- Identify opportunities for improvement that will drive efficiencies in FP&A recurring processes.
- Develop and maintain accurate expense, headcount and Trade Working Capital forecasts.
- Extensive financial modeling and analysis.
- Work with multiple entities, both domestic and international.
- Ad hoc financial modeling and analysis as needed.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA preferred
- 8-12 years combined experience preferred; 5+ years FP&A and/or accounting experience in a corporate setting; experience in a software development company strongly preferred
- 2+ years of experience managing and developing staff
- Experience in organizations with offshore operations a plus
- Financial systems experience: advanced Excel skills required; strong PowerPoint skills; Prophix financial planning and SAP G/L experience a plus
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Highly motivated and self-directed; exhibits thought leadership and strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills; ability to articulate with confidence
- Organized, diligent, and efficient
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.