As a the Director for Cell Therapies Launch Operations you will work with Sr Director Cell Therapy Operations to design and build a global commercial operational model that enables cell therapy treatment across global sites of care for launch asset as well as a cell therapy portfolio. This will be the first of its kind at GSK. You will lead various customer insight activities to best inform the design of the operational model to enable vein to vein process including case coordination, order management, shipping logistics, scheduling of apheresis and manufacturing slots, chain of identity, order to cash, patient reimbursement support, billing support, and education.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Work across the matrix and with suppliers to build and launch cell therapy operational model playbook
- Build customer support program that optimizes overall customer experience including serving as day to day lead on the program and management of suppliers.
- Develop and build change management of business processes, SOPs, and ways of working to support the operational model.
- Lead assessment and integration with other customer support offerings at GSK (ex: current call centers, websites, portals)
- Collaborate with owners of clinical trial process to identify adjustment opportunities that enable solutions that are commercially scalable.
- Work with R&D and Commercial IT teams to anticipate data needs in a commercial setting and inform system design blueprint.
- Effectively collaborate with various commercial functions (global and local), clinical, and manufacturing/supply chain teams:
- Field commercial roles, Marketing, Market Access, Clinical Operations, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality assurance, IT, Medical Affairs, Legal, Compliance, Finance, Contracting
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Authorization to work in the US for any employer without requiring further sponsorship.
- Bachelors’ degree in business, marketing, or science.
- 5+ years of work experience in healthcare industry.
- At least 1 year work experience in specialty healthcare area and/or rare diseases.
- Previous experience or demonstrated ability to learn ordering and supply chain of products and/or services in specialty healthcare
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Familiarity and knowledge of IT applications used for customer support and ordering processes.
- Experience in designing, building, and implementing a customer support program from start to finish, including managing external vendor partners involved.
- Ability to work and navigate in a start up environment.
Today there are still millions of people without access to basic healthcare, thousands of diseases without adequate treatments and millions more people who suffer from everyday ailments. At GSK we want to change this.
As a global healthcare company, we take on some of the world’s biggest healthcare challenges. By delivering a sustainable business, we provide health benefits to patients and consumers, improved shareholder returns as well as supporting wider society. We have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are committed to widening access to our products, so more people can benefit, no matter where they live in the world or what they can afford to pay. Each of our three businesses benefits from GSK’s commercial infrastructure, integrated supply networks and significant global presence.
As a global company, our reward packages are designed to meet the needs of our geographically diverse workforce. They are benchmarked against industry standards and relevant to your job, no matter where you live.
Our reward package includes:
- A competitive base salary
- An annual bonus that rewards you for your individual contribution to our strategy, as well as business targets
- Benefit programs designed to support you and your family, including access to healthcare and well-being programs, pension plan membership, savings programs, time off and childcare support
- Employee recognition programs which reward exceptional achievements
- Share ownership schemes which link your reward to GSK’s longer term performance
- A performance and development program that helps you identify what you need to do, and the behaviors you need to demonstrate, to achieve success.