- The Secureworks Talent Acquisition team is seeking a talented, metrics and data-driven Director to lead the global recruiting organization.
- Directs all talent acquisition functions and activities for a large, globally dispersed recruiting team, to include experience in establishing an end-to-end employee experience from employee acquisition to employee development and retention.
- Works to drive and implement best practices across all TA technology platforms, to include responsibility for digital innovation, process automation, and emerging technologies aligned to business and HR strategies.
- Expertise in managing and balancing global staffing and resourcing needs in accordance with ongoing business transformation and organizational staffing strategies, with a focus on creation of an agile and focused business support structure.
- Defines desired employment brand and directs strategies by region to ensure a quality experience in the talent acquisition process for candidates and business partners.
- Partners with business leaders and HR Business Partners to translate business plans into actionable, scalable and durable Talent Acquisition roadmap and objectives, while championing Diversity in hiring practices.
- Works with the HR leadership team to create a seamless employee experience, from hire to employee development and retention.
- Establishes operational objectives and assignments and is responsible for delivering on all TA goals and metrics (Cost, Quality and Timeline) for all geographic locations and functional groups in the business.
- Identifies, defines, and directs Talent Acquisition reporting and metrics, to include individual and team KPIs through use of dashboards and automated reporting methods (Workday, PowerBI, Tableau, etc).
- Partners with recruiting teams from Dell Technologies companies in U.S. and international locations to advocate for Secureworks specific requirements and to leverage best practices and shared services and processes.
- Responsible for management and negotiation of contractual relationships, along with defined internal stakeholders and reviewers, with third party vendors, balancing recruiting needs with financial efficiency.
- Engages with other HR senior leadership for overall alignment in HR strategies, goals and projects.
- Accountable for compliance with applicable regulations across all international locations.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience directly leading a Talent Acquisition team, with a minimum of 5 years managing complexities across multiple geographies, including international locations.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working with recruiting tools and Saas-based systems, including resume databases around the globe, internet sourcing tools across geographies, and spreadsheets. Preferred system knowledge and experience in utilizing Workday, LinkedIn, PowerBI, and/or Tableau.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of and experience in partnership with HR leadership on the employee development lifecycle, from hire to employee development and retention practices.
- Subject matter expert in Talent Acquisition lifecycle to include recruiter scorecard and performance measurement, management of Time to Fill and other key team metrics for success.
- Minimum of 3 years‘ experience building employer brand voice via platforms such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor and career pages.
- Minimum of 3 years‘ experience developing global programs.
- Masters degree in HR-related discipline a plus.
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.