One of our premier clients, a global leader in biopharmaceutical products, is looking for someone that provides HR Business partnership to Leaders to drive business performance through focused execution of our People Strategy, organization design, talent management and change management. Anticipates and solves for organization performance and talent challenges. Understands the business value drivers and demonstrate use of data & external trend insights to anticipate and solve for organization issues.
- Provides HR Business Partnership to respective Business function in order to drive business performance and foster cooperation across the enterprise
- Strategic and Consultative, and drives execution excellence through the People Services team
- Leverages business strategy, people strategy, external best practices and organizational insights to deliver bold and innovative organizational and talent solutions
- Applies “systems thinking” and leads change for effectiveness of organization performance through the use of metrics and analytics in a way that drives business performance.
- Applies judgment to data insights and trends to support business talent and organization decisions that drives organizational effectiveness and innovative and robust workforce planning , engagement strategies, and succession management
- Collaborates across the HR OP Model (COE’s, People Services) to articulate business needs and partners in delivering solutions in ways that bring value across the enterprise
- Defines and leads change management efforts to ensure delivery of organizational solutions, programs and deliverables
- Takes a leadership role in creating a respectful and inclusive work environment while role-modeling the BMS Behaviors and fostering cultural diversity.
- Candidate should have a BA/BS Degree, Advanced Degree preferred, and 10+ years of HR relevant business experience
- Proven success in working effectively at senior management levels to impact and influence decision making
- Proven application in leveraging business acumen and external insights to improve business and talent outcomes
- Experience in leading change management efforts including defining change and communication plans
- Experience in the use of metrics and analytics in a way that drives business performance
- Demonstrated experience in applying workforce planning knowledge, engagement strategies, and succession management
- Proven experience in working effectively within a matrixed environment and building alignment in a cross functional and team environment
- Knowledge of external trends and factors that influence human behaviors and decision-making at the individual, group, and organizational level
- Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases.
- Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
This employer recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
JUMP Recruits is your full-service diversity and inclusion partner, dedicated to providing inclusion, opportunity and successful career outcomes for diverse professionals and employers seeking quality diverse talent. We are excited to re-shape the face of your workforce, one step at a time.
The mission of JUMP Recruits is to improve access to career and job resources for diverse talent while cultivating the inclusive corporate cultures needed for companies to achieve record-breaking results with our data-driven recruiting solutions.
JUMP Recruits Diverse Talent. Dynamic Results.
JUMP Recruits was founded by Cedric Chambers on the idea that every ethnically diverse person deserves a chance at a successful career. After 10 years of experience working in corporate recruiting and human resources, he discovered that there are many forward-thinking companies looking to hire qualified, diverse talent and that with the right tools, resources and guidance they could create the cultures and business successes they were after.
JUMP Recruits was created to prove the idea that diverse talent could be successful in the world's most sought after and high demand jobs. With data-driven solutions, JUMP Recruits is able to develop and implement diversity recruitment programs for employers while offering the advice, support and training necessary for diverse candidates to excel in their careers.